Tevez efforts yesterday

BillyShears said:
http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/04/carlos-tevez-come-in-striker-number-4/

My Tevez take for the Cutter.

I've got my tin hat on.

Very good Billy, extremely thought provoking; and even as a Mancini supporter, he was also 'MY' King Carlos...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not seen this mentioned anywhere, but if anyone has a GIF....

In the last few seconds Arsenal have a break away from the edge of their own box.

Tevez has supposed fitness/commitment issues.

Watch as he is the only one who sprints the length of the entire pitch to get back into our penalty area before he slips.

Really impressive.
He bloody slipped and had no effect on the play. It is high time English fans stop exalting running for the sake of it :(

Not really on long enough to judge him, besides nobody really excelled themselves yesterday.

pudge said:
themadinventor said:
pudge said:
What about the 5 months when he took it upon himself to declare himself unavailable for selection?

Old news all forgiven and forgotten apology's issued and accepted by those who count, time to move on has long passed.
I accept that, but when 'Tevez City' says it's Mancini selecting Dzeko and Mario over Tevez that may cost him his job, i feel it's important to highlight there was an disgracefully long period in which he had no choice.

Ah ok sorry, I agree.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

In the last few seconds Arsenal have a break away from the edge of their own box.

Watch as he is the only one who sprints the length of the entire pitch to get back into our penalty area before he slips.

Really impressive.

You're taking the piss, surely?

I mean, it was nice of him to show up and all that but it's gonna take more than that to get a pat on the back from me.

Have that many fans really forgiven the poisonous little runt?

Fickle? Just a fucking bit.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Really impressive.

The elephant in the room

fickle fans

buckshot said:
Tevez has been a major distraction everywhere he's been. The thought that anybody would want him around here one second longer is laughable. He is as much to blame as anybody for City not winning the title this year.
Totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.