Tevez Fee

dromoreblue

what is everyones opinion on the fact Tevez,s transfer fee going directly into the pocket of an agent. i am not completely comfortable with this setup. The money is goin straight out of the game which doesnt seem right.

dromoreblue said:
what is everyones opinion on the fact Tevez,s transfer fee going directly into the pocket of an agent. i am not completely comfortable with this setup. The money is goin straight out of the game which doesnt seem right.

As long as the rags get fuck all for him I couldn't give a flying fuck.

stony said:
dromoreblue said:

Haha I agree!

dromoreblue said:

To be honest, I'd rather it goes to an agent than to a club that we are trying to better.

£30 odd million is never going to make it's way down to the grass roots where it belongs, it's just a choice of going into the bank account of one money grabbing company, or into the bank account of another money grabbing company that happens to be a football club.

stony said:
dromoreblue said:

well said

I,m a lifelong blue (since 1969 to be exact) so dont call me a rag you asshole. If you aint got anything intelligent to offer then just keep your thoughts to yourself.
Robbo. said:
dromoreblue said:

Fuck off rag it was alright when you twats took him of WHU, fuck off!

dromoreblue said:
I,m a lifelong blue (since 1969 to be exact) so dont call me a rag you asshole. If you aint got anything intelligent to offer then just keep your thoughts to yourself.
Robbo. said:
dromoreblue said:

Fuck off rag it was alright when you twats took him of WHU, fuck off!

everyone is greeted with a 'rag' welcome, the world isnt against you so calm down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.