Tevez Feeling Blue....

Night before the Wigan away game last season (September) I was in the marriot in Worsley for a meal. The whole of the City team were in there, Point is. Hughes and Bowen spent the whole length of my three course meal sat chatting in the bar with Kia Joorabchian. The Robinho and Jo deal were already done by then. I said to my misses that we will be going for tevez (Just a hunch) at the end of the season. Stories that are coming out since the weekend only highten my hunch. PS Hughes and Bowen were both on Budwieser. Tarts!!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Hope we get him for a number of reasons, but as much as anything if we don't get into Europe which sadly looks a very real possibility we're going to find it harder to attract the top class players, therefore the one's who become disgruntled at their clubs (Robinho last season) or available like Tevez are the ones we have to take advantage of and get signed.
gd point mate

Did anyone see the begining of the derby where robinho hugged tevez...?

Considering brazilians hate argentines and vise versa, makes one think robinho knows somethin.?

chris1718 said:
Did anyone see the begining of the derby where robinho hugged tevez...?

Considering brazilians hate argentines and vise versa, makes one think robinho knows somethin.?

from whar Robinho is quoted as saying over the weekend about superstar players being looked at, i'd hazard a guess you could be spot on. perhaps Robinho was saying in his shell like "you know Carlos, you will look faaaar better in our new kit next season than this dirty red thing you are wearing now"!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Hope we get him for a number of reasons, but as much as anything if we don't get into Europe which sadly looks a very real possibility we're going to find it harder to attract the top class players, therefore the one's who become disgruntled at their clubs (Robinho last season) or available like Tevez are the ones we have to take advantage of and get signed.

Excellent point that mate. Also think it is highly likely we will be in for him as Hughes would normally dismiss and say no as he did with the recent Raul rumour.

moonies lovechild said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

Excellent point that mate. Also think it is highly likely we will be in for him as Hughes would normally dismiss and say no as he did with the recent Raul rumour.

and sammy eto

I would love to see him at city... i dont really like saying good things about utd to my mates but ive always said... tevez is my favourite player for utd because he's a really hard worker and can score.

I hope we do get him, and i think we have a brilliant chance because according to the article on the homepage... MH wont talk about the tevez situation. So what im trying to get at is... surely he would of denied the situation like he simply did with the raul bid...

CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.