Tevez for Maicon + 30 mil euros

king said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
C_T_I_D said:
We have AJ, Weiss and SWP there. Pointless addition, especially given his age.

Ha Maicon is head and shoulders above all mentioned, i dont get the age problem, posters seem to think once they are 30 they are useless, couldnt be more wrong, big yes.
the age problem means no re-sale value that's why no one wants him real have cooled talks an no one else seems interested if he was 10 mil maybe

Well if we are to beleive the Corinthions offer of 35m its only 5 m for said player.

Sucre said:
You lot really do disgust me. Maicon has a couple of bad games against an electric winger in the form of his life, and suddenly he's poor defensively lol. Absolutely pathetic. He is, and has been for a number of years, the best RB in the world defensively. Nobody even comes close. It's clear none of you watch him on a regular basis.

think i watched nearly all inter`s champs league games(yes still only a handful),but he was gash in every game i seen him in,if Micah keeps going the way he was playing last season Maicon will only be a bench warmer

Ticket For Schalke said:
king said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Ha Maicon is head and shoulders above all mentioned, i dont get the age problem, posters seem to think once they are 30 they are useless, couldnt be more wrong, big yes.
the age problem means no re-sale value that's why no one wants him real have cooled talks an no one else seems interested if he was 10 mil maybe

Well if we are to beleive the Corinthions offer of 35m its only 5 m for said player.
don't think well sell him to inter for anywhere near that price

king said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
king said:

don't think well sell him to inter for anywhere near that price

I never said that, i said IF we sold him to corinthions for the price reported, we will be losing 5m but gaining Maicon, Yes please quality player, he'll be better further up the field anyway, and another 6ft plus player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.