Tevez goals per game

Said it last week and I said it again today but he's the best City player Ive seen and yes he might well be a twat and I don't know much about players outside of England but he's the third best player behind Messi and Ronaldo for me. The guys a warrior and doesn't know when he's beat.

Blue2112 said:
Said it last week and I said it again today but he's the best City player Ive seen and yes he might well be a twat and I don't know much about players outside of England but he's the third best player behind Messi and Ronaldo for me. The guys a warrior and doesn't know when he's beat.

He is a very good player but not the 3rd best bar Messi & Ronaldo

ForzaMancini said:
Blue2112 said:

He probably isn't but I know fuck all about what goes on outside of the Premiership, just doesn't interest me unless we're in for them. What i will say is he is unbelievably consistent, he rarely if ever goes through long periods without scoring or playing poorly so on that basis he always produces.

ForzaMancini said:
Blue2112 said:

who is then?

Blue2112 said:

Is that my second Bluemoon account ? :P

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
ForzaMancini said:
Blue2112 said:

who is then?

Iniesta

Tevez City said:
Blue2112 said:

Is that my second Bluemoon account ? :P

I'm your doppleganger watch out ;-)

I know he came back in the last few games but we did amazingly well the stay in the title race without him, an amazing player and looks better than ever at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.