Tevez going CRAZY - Demanding £300,000-A-Week

BlueDejong said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/12/13/2258888/manchester-city-claim-carlos-tevez-is-demanding-300000-a-week-to-

Manchester City Claim Carlos Tevez Is Demanding £300,000-A-Week To Remain At Eastlands - Report

Carlos Tevez is believed to be wanting a pay hike that will take his wages to a mammoth £300,000-a-week if he is to remain at Manchester City.

The Argentine has been the centre piece of the club's jigsaw in their rise to second place in the Premier League - level on points with leaders Arsenal.

But only recently, the 26-year-old handed his employers a written transfer request to make a move away from Eastlands, which was immediately rejected by the club.

Now The Times reports that City are claiming that the player made demands to have his wage upped to £300,000-a-week to remain at the club.

However, the former Boca Juniors man has publicly maintained that his decision to make a move away is not based on money, but on an irreparable working relationship with "certain executives and individuals at the club."

In the meantime, The Sun claims that the ex-Manchester United man will quit football if his current employers do not allow him to leave in January.

Tevez has played some part — either scoring or assisting — in 14 of City's 24 league goals this season.

For someone on the verge of quitting the game he has an unhealthy obsession with money doesn't he. Money obviously soothes his pain bless him.

I love all these veiled threats of retiring. I might go home and take my ball with me boofuckinghoo.

As long as he could not 'change his mind' I'd really love it if we called his bluff and forced him to do exactly that.

As long it was all legal

mat said:
That well know true source goal.com

They have an "exclusive" up today saying we're trying to sign Vidic again. PMSL. It's not like we already have Kompany, who is every bit as good, not to mention one of the strongest defences in the league.

No way he will retire. Would spend the rest of life in court and end up penny less.

Seriously the bridges have been well and truely burned hes going to Real in the Jan window, Its all lined up must be for him to have gone this far, Its been well organised and executed by his cap they are doing all this now there is time to sort the deal out. The only question is how much do we get players as part of the deal and what other forwards will be signing....

My mates mate works at City and normally gets me snippets what goes on.

From what he told me Tevez is being offered 330k per week and 10k per goal bonus. He also has to learn the English language.

The club aren't going to fine him either for speaking out.

No way would he do that.

Believe when you see it, not when you hear it.

SS117 said:
No way would he do that.

Believe when you see it, not when you hear it.

That's true, but he reckons it's a 99.9% chance he'll stay. It'll be sorted out very soon.

The only downside Tevez has shot himself in the foot with his excuses. He'll no longer be a fan favourite but the huge bump in wages should ease the pain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.