Tevez - Going or Staying?

bluemoondays

So, is all the stuff about him being a reformed character and wanting to stay with City all bullshit to put on a brave face for coming back to City or is it real?

Is Bobby really reconciled with Tevez or was that just another face saving exercise to get him back in the team for a couple of months, help us to the title and give him some shop window time ready for this transfer window?

Personally I don't care how good a footballer he is, for City he'd be a ticking time bomb again as far as I am concerned. Who knows when he'd throw his teddy out of the pram again, slap in a transfer request, bugger off for 6 months golf. Plain and simple, I don't trust the twat as far as I could throw him.

I'm hoping it was all a front by everyone, he gets sold and we use the money to buy a less high maintenance player. He's still worth £25m+ even with all his baggage, the trick is getting someone to pay that much. To keep with the transfer forum, who COULD be in for Tevez (it isn't a big list of clubs to be fair):

AC Milan - possibly
Inter - possibly
PSG - Likely
Real/Barca - Unlikely
Bayern - No chance
Chelsea - I think they'd like Tevez the player but would we sell to them?
Malaga - outside chance but would Tevez want to go there?
Anzhi - they could afford him but again, would Tevez go there?
Napoli - Dark horse if they lose Cavani & Lavezzi?
Juventus - Maybe a dark horse, Del Piero's retired and they've only really got Vukinic as a main striker, they've got some money to throw around and are Serie A champions and in CL next year

I hope he's gone very quickly. Can't bear the thought of his staying then banging in the latest transfer request on a snowy December evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.