Tevez - Going or Staying?

Do you really want to go through all that bullshit again?

I hope he leaves, but i'm grateful for his contribution.

I think last year we promised him if he saw out his contract for two years we would let him go for free in respect of the remaining year. Everything at the moment seems fine but only Tevez and Kia will know the truth about where his future lies.

IMO (could get slated for this) I would say to Tevez give us one great season to establish our credentials in Europe and retain prem league, no outbursts no pissing about, no negative stuff in the papers, no transfer requests and next summer you can go on a free anywhere you like without restriction.

For what it is worth

Aguero Tevez Silva/Hazzard/Nasri
Aguero Dzeko Silva/Hazzard/Nasri
Tevez Balotelli Silva/Hazzard/Nasri
Tevez Dzeko Silva/Hazzard/Nasri

What a superb forward line to choose from.

Have a funny feeling it wasn't for show and in fact was just another example of the crazy world of football in action....think he will still be here next season. Potential to be great news for us really, no way we would have won the title without his return and I think we could do with him next season to retain it and compete in the CL. Yes if he does another disappearing act then that's no good but the future is not nailed on either way. Here's to hope (glasses raised high).

When he came back he seemed to smile a lot, didn't put himself in the spotlight(until a week ago) and generally worked for the team. However this is easy to do when there's six games remaining and you've been on holiday half the season. Should go, can't be trusted anymore.

great player on pitch but you just cannot trust him as you don;t know what he will do next...

shame really but , going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.