Tevez GONE ?????

This has been inevitable since his transfer request.

I don't want him playing in the Cup Final if there is any truth in this and the club will know.

£40 million? Fuck off. £30 million plus Wesley Sneijder.

Don't let him play in the final.

Isn't it time, considering how City have looked after him and how much they pay him, that he showed his loyalty to the team. Simple all he needs to do is publicly state that he is staying at City next season.

If he isn't prepared to do that, then he shouldn't be allowed to play in the final. It's an insult to players like Dzeko who don't appear to be complaining.

beziersblue said:

Isn't it time, considering how City have looked after him and how much they pay him, that he showed his loyalty to the team. Simple all he needs to do is publicly state that he is staying at City next season.

If he isn't prepared to do that, then he shouldn't be allowed to play in the final. It's an insult to players like Dzeko who don't appear to be complaining.

This

Kompanyon said:
beziersblue said:

This
Hope not! I want him to leave. Please we need no loyalty statements from anyone.

Tevez has been great for city but all good things come to and end, we paid 25 mill lets get 40million and move on to somebody that wants to wear the sky blue shirt with pride. carlos will never settle longer than a couple of years at any club thanks for everything time for both parties move on :)

CITYROBBO said:
Tevez has been great for city but all good things come to and end, we paid 25 mill lets get 40million and move on to somebody that wants to wear the sky blue shirt with pride. carlos will never settle longer than a couple of years at any club thanks for everything time for both parties move on :)
THIS^^^

CITYROBBO said:

Well said. Done deal apparently - swap for sneijder is great business for us. Partnership of Sneijder and NDJ would be brilliant.

I'll be stunned if he doesn't leave and I'll be delighted if we get Sneijder in return.

I seriously doubt Sneijder is coming here. Does he even want to leave Milan? Despite all these articles saying he's going to rags, never saw any hint of why or any evidence he would leave Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.