Tevez: I will not return to England

He should be sued and so that he can never ever touch a football again.

The way he treated his teammates, the fans and the whole football club is fucken disgusting.

Okay so his family had trouble adapting to England but for fuck sake he's the one who signed the contract and we're the ones paying his wages.

giveadamn.gif

Wouldn't put much stock on the article in question.

In complete contradiction to the very fact Tevez and his advisers have agreed terms with AC Milan.

Decent soundbite for his countrymen, how he puts his boyhood club over money.

Even Milan have started the 'he's choosing money over prestige' by talking to PSG.

Throw in Juventus, and we got ourselves an auction.

He has remained in South America with our blessing. We don't want him around training and the short window suits everybody concerned.

Tricky_Trev said:
PistonBlue said:
Surely there's a case now for Tevez to be sacked and sued for his transfer value? I'd also be exploring the possibility of legal action against his adviser who cannot be without blame in all of this.
Chelsea did that with Mutu, and aren't they yet to receive a penny?

I don't know the details re Mutu and I'm not a legal man, but as far as I'm aware Tevez is a multi millionaire. We sue him and he pays what the courts think is acceptable surely?

Blue Smarties said:
Colins Bellend said:
We'd have won fuckall without him though too many short memorires on here.
Least said and all that
Rubbish.

He scored one against Leicester in a 4:2 win, one against Notts in a 5:0 win, was a sub against Villa in a 3:0 win, 0 against Reading in a 1:0 win, didn't bother turning up for the semi-final and came back unfit for the final.

If anything he could have damaged our chances by fucking off and coming back unfit.
Its not just the FA cup goals its what he gave to the team mentality during the games IE work rate. When its time to go its time to go, Thanks for the memories

tolmie's hairdoo said:

In complete contradiction to the very fact Tevez and his advisers have agreed terms with AC Milan.

Even Milan have started the 'he's choosing money over prestige' by talking to PSG.

He has remained in South America with our blessing. We don't want him around training and the short window suits everybody concerned.

Tomlie - a couple of questions that proberbly a few of us want to know is whether he is being paid whilst on his sabbatical? Also is he facing disciplinary action on his return? If so is the feeling that it will be only a 2wk fine again?

lmjones1uk said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Tomlie - a couple of questions that proberbly a few of us want to know is whether he is being paid whilst on his sabbatical? Also is he facing disciplinary action on his return? If so is the feeling that it will be only a 2wk fine again?

I've said it elsewhere, he is being paid his wages, minus image and bonus.

He has already been docked a £5m bonus payment due to two transfer requests, told to him 48 hours before the Bayern away game, funnily enough!

We are already £5m up, but I do suspect we won't look to antagonise the transfer negotiation process until it is prudent to do so.

I could see a month's fine, but how they enforce I'm not sure.

Unless he's working a month in hand, and it is deducted from his final month's salary.

Where he can piss and stink all he wants.

Re: Tevez: I will not return to England (ESPN SOCCERNET)

Limmer said:

PWNSNBM...............That's who. Don't stain this site with any more talk about the weasel. The team have moved on, and so should we.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
lmjones1uk said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I've said it elsewhere, he is being paid his wages, minus image and bonus.

He has already been docked a £5m bonus payment due to two transfer requests, told to him 48 hours before the Bayern away game, funnily enough!

We are already £5m up, but I do suspect we won't look to antagonise the transfer negotiation process until it is prudent to do so.

I could see a month's fine, but how they enforce I'm not sure.

Unless he's working a month in hand, and it is deducted from his final month's salary.

Where he can piss and stink all he wants.

Whats going to happen fella if hes still here after the window?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.