Tevez important to City title chances - Aguero

SWP's back said:
From what I hear, the camp are genuinely happy he is back.

That's not to say I am. I am simply stating that that those doom mongers that kept saying he would destabilise the dressing room seem (luckily) to have be wrong.
I do not have any inside info and never have pretended to have any. Most of the time I've also been more accurate than ITKs.

Anyone whose ego comes before the wellbeing of City can get to fuck in my opinion. I hate Tevez but City come first. If the players are reacting professionally or positively to him coming back that's only good for the title race. Still hope he doesn't play though.

I'm really pleased to see Tevez back, and I'm really pleased to hear that the players are happy he's back as well. The doom mongers have had to eat their words about his return causing unrest in the dressing room, and I fully expect them to have to eat their words about his performances when he starts playing again.

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://www.espn.co.uk/PICTURES/CMS/28100/28175.2.jpg[/bigimg]

Sergio Aguero believes the return of strike partner Carlos Tevez to be an important part of Manchester City's tilt for silverware this season.

"I prefer things with him in the squad because he is a very important player for us," Aguero told The Sun. "I spoke a few times with him while he was absent. He is a super professional and it was up to him to decide about his future.

"I am happy he is back. I think his return could be important for us in the decisive period of this season. He has been one of the best forwards in world football over the last few years. City need all the players we have to try and win titles. It's difficult because in the Premier League opponents do not concede ground easily.

"The race for the title is in our own hands. If we maintain our rhythm I don't think Manchester United can pass us. And to win both the Premier and the Europa leagues will fulfil all my dreams."

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/137960.html

he's anything but.

willgare said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VzEVOOfai8

Can we get this one going fellas!!!!

That's totally inane.

Bottom line, have all the banter and vitriol on here. if it's in a blue shirt on the field, cheer it.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:

That's not to say I am. I am simply stating that that those doom mongers that kept saying he would destabilise the dressing room seem (luckily) to have be wrong.
I do not have any inside info and never have pretended to have any. Most of the time I've also been more accurate than ITKs.

Anyone whose ego comes before the wellbeing of City can get to fuck in my opinion. I hate Tevez but City come first. If the players are reacting professionally or positively to him coming back that's only good for the title race. Still hope he doesn't play though.
Agree with what you say there.

As for being ITK, I don't claim to be at all. One of the senior partners (a big blue) at my firm has a fairly close relationship to one of the squad. So I'm no good for anything such as transfers but do hear the occasional third hand bit about things that have happened.

If he scores in the derby and puts us 6 points clear, i will gladly let him teabag my mrs adn should his resilience falter offer my right hand to give him a fluffing.

Tittle first.

petty grudges second.

SWP's back said:
Agree with what you say there.

As for being ITK, I don't claim to be at all. One of the senior partners (a big blue) at my firm has a fairly close relationship to one of the squad. So I'm no good for anything such as transfers but do hear the occasional third hand bit about things that have happened.
Nah, wasn't calling you an ITK. I have more respect for you than that. ;-) It's a dirty term in my head associated with arrogance because they'll belittle people based on their 'superior' knowledge, and then frequently get it wrong. Thing is, it's not to say I haven't believed them. I thought Mourniho and Rooney were coming but I didn't belittle those who thought otherwise and who ended up being right.

SWP's back said:
Skashion said:
There'll be those who are happy to see him back and are saying so. Those saying so when asked because they think it's a professional obligation not to rock the boat (correct) and those who won't be happy and will not volunteer anything and will do the above. Then there's Lescott.

from what I have heard the camp seem to be fine about it, deep down not sure Richards is and not herd off vinne yet but off course zabba and sergio are happy. getting sick off this story to be fair and just wished he didn’t do what he did because sergio and tevez up front WOW just WOW. but too much has gone on and lost any respect for him we are also top off the league and what’s carlos done to help out in that?? sod all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.