Tevez in Morecambe

isab23502

See he got banned for speeding there. I was wondering.. "Tevez..in Morecambe?" Seems like the explanation was a reserves game. Liked the idea of Tevez spending his spare time cruising around Morecambe though. What other incongruous Northern stuff could our foreign stars get up to? How about Sergio and family spending the night at the Tower Circus followed by a piss-up at Wetherspoons on the Golden Mile. Or Mario enjoying a pleasant afternoon hiking round Ambleside.

It is understood his vehicle was caught breaking the speed limit in the town on 28 March when he played for City's reserves against Morecambe Reserves.

347xlbd.jpg

The sky announcement of it was absolutely pathetic, I fell off my chair listening to Natalie sawyer whilst pulling her face in condemnation and her middle aged cohort tutting in disgust, whilst condemning Carlos goal celebration in the process.

citykev28 said:
Well remember where you read it first but I happen to know for a fact that Javi Garcia has taken a liking to white pudding and peas and can often be found on the World Famous Bury Market on any Saturday when City aren't playing.

Or even when City are playing, you wouldn't notice he wasn't about.

Serge doing some shopping

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600283_514301061921328_1149651382_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Try to keep it on the forum lads but I've been party to a little information you might like to know. Costel Pantillimon is currently undertaking a tour of the various sights where the late, great Fred Dibnah managed to drop industrial, cotton mill chimneys. I actually saw him at the site of the Park No 2 Mill chimney in Royton on Saturday.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.