Tevez - Inter Milan / Real Madrid interested.

I'm not worried, but this is another example of kia acting up, IMO

the timing of the tevez interview, the reported collapse of his relationship with cook, him suddenly representing hughes, and these rumours. there was also a story in the guardian that he was trying to get a new deal for carlos off the back of this year's performance. fat bloody chance mate, he's already number one in the country. but he will try every trick in the book to get him onto kaka money.

I still don't know if believe the story in the times, that the tevez fee was actually 48m, but I do remember happyblue (the god of all ITK's) saying at the time that kia was pulling a bit of a fast one on city, which with kia probably involved getting more money out of us. and the other thing that strikes me are the rumours that city are looking to deal directly with players and clubs, cutting the agents out of the loop. that ain't good for our iranian friend.

To Inter, I'd demand 40m and Maicon, from Real I'd demand 80m and Higuain and Gago, simple.

Freestyler said:
He didn't have to move house, loves manchester, loves city, loves the fans, family are settled.

if he want's to go then Real can give us Kaka for him.
JUST KAKA?!?!?!
they would have to give us raul, higuian, ramos, pepe, casillias, diarra, van der vaart, benzema, albiol, marcelo, kaka and £60m<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 am --<br /><br />oh, and as for inter
balotelli, maicon, milito, stankovic, zanetti, j.cesar, lucio, samuel, sjnieder, motta, eto'o, cambiasso, muntari and £75m

citytill1die84 said:
He has already turned Real Madrid down no chance will he leave now he is enjoying his time at City and I don't think he likes Ronaldo plus Inter Milan couldn't afford him in a million years :)

We can't afford him? Maybe you don't know Massimo Moratti. :)

I'd like to see Tevez in Inter, maybe Balotelli + 20 mln of euros would do it.

Hope Mancini bring this kid in Manchester.

BlaBlaBla said:
citytill1die84 said:
He has already turned Real Madrid down no chance will he leave now he is enjoying his time at City and I don't think he likes Ronaldo plus Inter Milan couldn't afford him in a million years :)

LMAO Balotelli for Tevez?

Yes Moratti maybe worth around £2-3billion but just in case you didn't know, the Shiekh is worth say around, £550 billion.

Tevez will be staying at City for a long time yet.

(We wouldn't mind that Maicon lad though ;-)

10.Goater_Legend said:
BlaBlaBla said:

LMAO Balotelli for Tevez?

Yes Moratti maybe worth around £2-3billion but just in case you didn't know, the Shiekh is worth say around, £550 billion.

Tevez will be staying at City for a long time yet.

(We wouldn't mind that Maicon lad though ;-)

Great point. Which should be looking to buy great players, not sell them. Inter are worth the same amount that the sheikh has in his back pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.