Tevez .. is he really worth £99.99 plus P&P ??

oakiecokie said:
mcfc1632 said:
was not me - I learnt my lesson in November 2009 when smoeone on here posted a link to an online auction which had loads of CITY stuff

I put in a bid for all things related to CITY and what was the only thing I won?

a signed picture of Mark Hughes - my winning bid (cannot remember what it was but it was not cheap) I think was confirmed 8 days before the Sunderland game!!!!

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
PMSL. Well done mcfc.

actually - just realised it could have been worse. I am pretty sure that one of the other items was a big copy of the weclome to manchester poster - I think that I bid £300 - thank fuck someone outbid me

i paid £120 for a signed Stephen Ireland cavas print at the blue moon christmas do a couple of years ago before the numpty threw a wobbler ,its in the loft now in a bin bag (twat)

mcfc1632 said:
was not me - I learnt my lesson in November 2009 when smoeone on here posted a link to an online auction which had loads of CITY stuff

I put in a bid for all things related to CITY and what was the only thing I won?

a signed picture of Mark Hughes - my winning bid (cannot remember what it was but it was not cheap) I think was confirmed 8 days before the Sunderland game!!!!

I feel your pain; I've got a signed picture of Joey Barton on the wall, had it for a few years (photo of him doing the shushing when he scored at the swamp).

Not really sure what to do with it now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.