Tevez [Merged]

Well done lads it went that quick I missed it - Damn

Hope Gary didnt!!!

Come on Gary give us the news we have done our part

Tricky_Trev said:
Project said:
Those Hughes quotes in the MEN article are interesting. Very rarely does he outright come out and say "we want this player because he will get us 23 goals a season".
I thought this quote was interesting too. Hughes only gives an assessment of what he feels a player will bring to the club if it's highly likely that he'll join. Otherwise, he just gives his usual "he's a good player and we're interested in good players" line. I'm convinced this deal will happen.

Also, where did he pluck "23" goals a season from??? That's a bit precise is it not? Wierd!

I'm thinking its a hint towards the squad number "23" that will be brought out of retirement to honour his compatriot MVF..

Hmm..

Bugger, only four off!!!!

Nevermind.

On a more serious note, has anyone any idea where Spursmad has been since 30th June?

it would be good to have some reassurance or an update with the tevez and Eto'o saga's.

Also, if AJAY is reading..City have confirmed bids for both of these players, so can you please update us if you hear any details as you will not be sworn to secracy as they are NOT a secret. Ta!x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.