Tevez [Merged]

just been away for a couple days would appreciate if anyone could fill me in on the ongoing tevez and eto'o sagas

Tevez: Pretty much expected to sign by everyone... Media, pundits and fans alike. Everyone is just dying for it to be announced...
Eto'o: Complicated... Looks like City might pay a slightly lower transfer fee, but have to cough up for his "Loyalty Fee" thing which Barca should really be paying him... Also his relationship with Barca is getting worse by the day it seems. Still in the balance but!

Ticket For Schalke said:
i aint itk, but iv been a cider fesitval today,a bloody good one at that,so no outlets are commenting on it,which means he's nailed on in my eyes,letssss get hamfherered!!!

I think you already are mate.

the--dud said:
Tevez: Pretty much expected to sign by everyone... Media, pundits and fans alike. Everyone is just dying for it to be announced...
Eto'o: Complicated... Looks like City might pay a slightly lower transfer fee, but have to cough up for his "Loyalty Fee" thing which Barca should really be paying him... Also his relationship with Barca is getting worse by the day it seems. Still in the balance but!

nice one mate, so much for thinking i'd return to tevez and eto'o being announced.

Slightly off topic. No wonder Chelsea have spat their dummy out over Terry. After losing Robinho and Tevez to us(?), you can't blame them for being stropy.

jrb said:
Slightly off topic. No wonder Chelsea have spat their dummy out over Terry. After losing Robinho and Tevez to us(?), you can't blame them for being stropy.
This is the start of a nice new rivalry methinks.

i'm not in the kitchen--in fact my apartment doesn't even have much of a kitchen--but i suspect that Carlitos is basically a done deal but the legal complications due to him being owned by a company and not a team are immense, and the club won't announce it officially until that is untangled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.