Tevez [Merged]

Newton Heath Blue said:
Just contacted my source re Tevez and the odds changing to 1-25 ON and he has informed me its ON for tomorrow
(announcement) AS HE INFORMED ME LAST WEEK and that Tevez wanted to come to City from the start!!! but it was kia who held the transfer up see what was on offer from Cheslsea. (GREEDY T**T)

See my previous posts - NOT A WUM!

I have done just that, and on 2nd July you said "City/ MSI will announce on Monday that Tevez "Has agreed to join Manchester City"

I guess i just happened to somehow miss that announcement then?

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

california blue said:
I was really looking forward to transfer season but im finding it increasingly soul destroying and depressing

Absolutely spot on......!

Re: tevez 1/14 on now

adzmcfc134 said:
Clearing Tranny's stuff for him as I understand it. Don't know if Tevez is buying or renting it but it is deffo scheduled to be done up for him.....

Read: burning it all in a pre-emptive Guy Fawkes Night bonfire whilst dancing and cursing Bacon Face in his new Man City shirt :D

Tricky_Trev said:
Newton Heath Blue said:
Just contacted my source re Tevez and the odds changing to 1-25 ON and he has informed me its ON for tomorrow
(announcement) AS HE INFORMED ME LAST WEEK and that Tevez wanted to come to City from the start!!! but it was kia who held the transfer up see what was on offer from Cheslsea. (GREEDY T**T)

I have done just that, and on 2nd July you said "City/ MSI will announce on Monday that Tevez "Has agreed to join Manchester City"

So did the Daily Minger.

Newton Heath Blue - just been looking at your previous posts and cant see any previous ITk stuff you have told us about.

Care to tell us why we should believe anything you say with no track record ?

I have told the club that I am now going on hunger strike until something is done. I suggest others do likewise.

Tricky_Trev said:
Newton Heath Blue said:

I guess i just happened to somehow miss that announcement then?

Imo all thsese itk's coming out of the wood work are talking bollocks! guessing the day hoping it comes off for their day in the sun. I mean ffs it's fairly obvious he's coming to us, stop being SUPER WUM'S you fcuktards!!!!!!!! (btw i believe spursmad)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1198037/Bring-Tevez-Ancelotti-demands-Chelsea-splash-cash-beat-Manchester-City-Carlos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... arlos.html</a>

Pam said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Newton Heath Blue said:

So did the Daily Minger.

And earlier in the year NHB told us Hughes was finished !!!!!

Absolutely nothing else that has come true ???? What does he mean by see my previous posts ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.