Tevez [Merged]

moony said:
Why has the article been pulled by the Daily Mail?

It has not

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199198/Tevez-chooses-City-ahead-Chelsea-striker-prepares-complete-Eastlands-switch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... witch.html</a>

happyblue. said:
only1paulsimpson said:
happyblue. said:
Don't worry, I will mention your name. XD

Ha ha thanks for the offer mate, but I will do my time like everyone else, I will have to build a bit of trust first :)

Off on holiday for a week so hopefully some of your more trusted ITK's can keep you all updated, and the not so trusted ITK's keep you amused! it could turn out to be a very special week in MCFC history ;)

any chance of a brief summary of what you know to date to keep us goin while your on your hols??? ;-)

yeah course mate, but it's all rather boring.

Tevez is as nailed on as you get without signing, Lescott is agreed but waiting on Everton, Eto'o (well you know that one now!) Terry is as I said the one our new owners want as the trophy signing and they will move heaven and earth to get him. Adebayor is the interesting one, heard nothing until I read on here earlier and then got a text out of the blue from the guy that told me Given was on his way but as ever I don't know it as fact so won't put my name against it. Well done anyone that has called that and it comes true![/quote]

given on his way???? ffs

things do seem to becoming to a head now,with these lucrative tours this week for City and Chelsea things look like coming to a close.....thank fuck!!!

ps has anybody got a link to this adebeyor link???

the adebayor thing started on hear today, and was just someone guessing, there is no links or anything but suddenly its insider info a couple off hours later, cant see it myself and think we could get someone better

Sorry to ask lads, haven't been on all day, but has there been any new news on the likes of Terry and Tevez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.