Tevez [Merged]

mcfcstu said:
Spursmad's record looks like it's carrying on, only lescott, terry and eto'o left that would be some I.T.K

Without a doubt, it seems he's unstoppable.

eastlands oasis said:
PaulPowre said:
This is the one deal what i'm praying will happen.

He is not only a world class player but his attitude and work rate are phenomenal. Also the fact that the rags were desperate to keep him only when they realised he may come to the blues would be priceless.

exactly! and if anyone needed convincing as to why John Terry would choose to even consider joining City apart from money then surely this signing if/when it happens is it. Surely there can be no bigger sign to Terry about City's ambition and pulling power than beating his current club (as well as Liverpool,Real Madrid and Barcelona) to the signature of Tevez

We will not get Tevez. He will be going to Grimsby Town.

Pam said:
eastlands oasis said:
PaulPowre said:

He is not only a world class player but his attitude and work rate are phenomenal. Also the fact that the rags were desperate to keep him only when they realised he may come to the blues would be priceless.

exactly! and if anyone needed convincing as to why John Terry would choose to even consider joining City apart from money then surely this signing if/when it happens is it. Surely there can be no bigger sign to Terry about City's ambition and pulling power than beating his current club (as well as Liverpool,Real Madrid and Barcelona) to the signature of Tevez

I agree Pam :)

Pam said:
eastlands oasis said:
PaulPowre said:

haha...in recent news, tevez has been seen on a fishing trawler with the grimsby town boss talking about where he will fit at the club and his lucrative new image sponsorship deal with youngs fish...
Lol

SWPISHOME said:
blueblood007 said:
Biamp said:
We will have a great partnership Tevez and RSC.

don`t forget the guy with the magic robinho,man i love that guy lol

Tevez.............Santa Cruz..............Robinho, That's frightening!

No!!

TEVEZ............VILLA................ROBINHO Thats fucking frightening!!

Pam said:
eastlands oasis said:
PaulPowre said:

Feckin Grimsby Town.....ruining football if you ask me ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.