Tevez [Merged]

McNair9 said:
Just out of curiousity C.T.I.D, who are you going to pay this £50 to?

When the bet was made me and Ricster agreed that the 'loser' of the bet would pay £50.00 to the Francis House Appeal (I think that's what it's called) which is Stevie Ireland's chosen charity. It'll be a pleasure to donate actually because my current favourite player is really passionate about the work they do there, but my bank account figures won't be as pleased unfortunately - haha!!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Rushton121 said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
I understand that sources have told me that sky sports news understands that their sources have told them that Carlos Tevez may or may not sign tonight.

Pretty conclusive if you ask me.

source?

Someone who understands stuff I understand.

well i hope he signs tonight.. so i sleep well

kiam06 said:
How funny was that on Granada Reports, Baconface crying about Tevez not replying to his texts and then unveiling Owen....

ha ha ha ha

I can just imagine Tevez not replying to Baconface's texts all day and then out of the blue, Fergie's phone buzzes and he gets a Multimedia message. Upon opening it though he finds Tevez has sent him a pic of himself in the new City shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.