Tevez [Merged]

I didn't really wanna post before he signed but... Thank FUCK! that was a long transfer saga and for awhile there i didnt know if he would even sign or not.
He is a top quality signing and he will add alot to our growing squad. The future is blue.

Didsbury Dave said:
jakeplattinblue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
wrongun73 said:
cookie getting in his car on SSN........

'its a big day for the club, this'
wonder what else the rum c*nts got up his sleeve haha ;]

I fucking love that post mate...!

Off now to check SSN for myself!!!!!!

haha big gaz is a legend, i loved watchin him stroll out the COMS with his collar up and his umbro hold all!
i reckon he was going home for a lasagna and a wank, then off to london to sort out Emanuel and JT

Just watched it.

He had a real glint in his eye, didn't he - he looked that the cat who'd got the cream. He was bursting with excitement

Bearing in mind this seems to have been a done deal a long time, I reckon something else has happened today...
if you listen carefully as he gets in his car i'm sure he says " gotta dash, i've left the kids at home" the guy is great!, he's just tied up one of the biggest deals for this club and the league and he's as cool as cucumber lol

Re: Tevez [Merged] Tevez Song

Macker said:
United thought We'd never sign
Tevez Tevez
He's quick he's strong he's Argentine
Tevez Tevez
We always knew his blood was blue
He's City's number 32
Carlos Tevez City's 32

Like it, which song are we going to sing

SWPISHOME said:
Am ordering my new shirt now and get Tevez on the back of it. Can anybody tell me the shirt size for Large please?

Thanks.

42 or 44.

Or you could measure yourself. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.