Tevez [Merged]

CarlosJPA said:
Theres is a brazilian TV Crew in South Africa since last year because 2010 World Cup, but today filmed Man City arrived there! They want to talk with Tevez and got it.

The bald one introduced the video and the reporter said " It was 6:30 am when City arrived, but south african are always happy , they express this blowing a vuvuzela ( Man, i hate this sound). Robinho and Elano still on holidays, but will join the team for the last game."

" And the new signing, Tevez, who is a former Utd player, was on another flight of the others players. The land of the next WC will be probably the first place to watch the duo (Robinho and Tevez) in action."

Tevez: " We have to work, but i know his quality so will be a plearuse to play along him."

When the reporter appeared on th video,he said tevez sign for 5 years and he didn´t forgot about Corinthians, brazilian club tha he played for, and there is no more about the city on the video.

<a class="postlink" href="http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1083273-7824-MANCHESTER+CITY+ESTA+NA+AFRICA+DO+SUL+PARA+DISPUTAR+DOIS+AMISTOSOS,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Es ... OS,00.html</a>

I hope you can understand waht I write.....LOL
Cheers pal.

Tevez thanks for signin its Friday night pissin down but thebluemoon is risin!

Comon you blues cant wait for the season to start everyonehates us which just makes us stronger and closer!

Tevez Tevez showed ferguson the finger
Tevez Tevez would no longer play with scholes the ginger
Tevez Tevez would rather play with Dunne
Tevez Tevez his city career has just begun

Carlos Tevez clause for concern
Jul 19, 09 01:13 PM in The Mole

Manchester City's £25.5million deal for Carlos Tevez was only completed after the investment company who owned his economic rights dropped their demand to have a sell-on clause included in the deal.

Tevez's status as a player has been clouded in uncertainty ever since the Premier League ruled against any form of thirdparty ownership.

Having told Manchester United that he would not be staying at Old Trafford, the Argentine was expected to complete a switch across town to Eastlands as soon as his contract expired at the end of June. But when investment company MSI asked for a cut of any fee should City cash in on Tevez in the future, the deal became complicated.

City, anxious to keep within the rules, contacted the Premier League for advice.

They were told that they would not sanction Tevez's transfer if they agreed to MSI's request.
A City insider said: "It was made clear by the Premier League that any deal that allowed Tevez's economic rights owners a share of any future transfer would break the rules."

Only from the Mirror. What do we make of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.