Tevez [Merged]

Even before the incident in Munich and him disappearing for months... back in 2010-11 against Newcastle at home, out of nowhere, Tevez booted the ball against the advertising boards and started shouting at the ref for no reason. There was nobody even around him and it was clearly their ball. He got booked. Clearly got that booking on purpose. It was his fifth booking of the season and he went back to Argentina during suspension and didn’t train with the squad.

Strange bloke was Carlos. But a great player!
Sounds like another fault of Mancini's to me.......... ;-)

Kia explains in that video above with Gary Neville, United owned Tevez outright, there was no 3rd party ownership when he was at United.

They had him on a 2 year contract with an option to extend it by 4 years. They dicked around and by the time Fergie called him to say he wanted to exercise the option, it had already expired and he’d decided to join City.

nope defo was 3rd party at united ? and city had to buy out the 3rd party ownership to sign tevez and KIA become his full time agent under european rules. Kia is a liar and he was involved in the tevez deal to city. also had a major role in the 3rd party ownership but it was smoke and mirrors

Kia had city over a barrel and maybe had dirt on city in the tevez deal ? because tevez was told to do the things he did. even the mancini trouble was from Kia involvement in tevez and mancini wanted 100% from tevez. just like the rest of the players but tevez was lazy and did not train hard enough and mancini was having none of it and that's why he bench him and tevez not coming on

He set up a late winner against Chelsea that Nasri scored, and then Norwich away was a top game and day out!

Norwich was a 'well we've fucked it up but we've still had a great season' sort of day in the sun, with 'We never win at home and we never win away' getting plentiful airings from a surprisingly upbeat away following and our Argentinian strike force reminding us of what might have been...….. Funny how it all turned out at the end wasn't it:-)

nope defo was 3rd party at united ? and city had to buy out the 3rd party ownership to sign tevez and KIA become his full time agent under european rules. Kia is a liar and he was involved in the tevez deal to city. also had a major role in the 3rd party ownership but it was smoke and mirrors

Kia had city over a barrel and maybe had dirt on city in the tevez deal ? because tevez was told to do the things he did. even the mancini trouble was from Kia involvement in tevez and mancini wanted 100% from tevez. just like the rest of the players but tevez was lazy and did not train hard enough and mancini was having none of it and that's why he bench him and tevez not coming on
Nope, Premier League rules were changed to say 3rd part ownership was illegal after Tevez's stint at West Ham. Tevez was not 3rd party owned while at United, because it would have been illegal under PL rules.

Nope, Premier League rules were changed to say 3rd part ownership was illegal after Tevez's stint at West Ham. Tevez was not 3rd party owned while at United, because it would have been illegal under PL rules.

so why did city pay the 3rd party owners for tevez ??? we defo did not pay united ? or west ham ? or Kia ? because he stated in that video he was only a agent to tevez so where did the money go ??

i heard that because he was a west ham player he could sign a loan deal under 3rd party ownership because west ham was his club and they just loaned him ? but something stinks. and i think Kia knew what he had over city and city lost control of the player under mancini and he and tevez took the piss

i would not trust KIa with anything not even a 10p mix up. he stinks and dodgy as fuck. and when somebody like him get under table its only going to end one way and ugly is not a nice thing to look at

so why did city pay the 3rd party owners for tevez ??? we defo did not pay united ? or west ham ? or Kia ? because he stated in that video he was only a agent to tevez so where did the money go ??

i heard that because he was a west ham player he could sign a loan deal under 3rd party ownership because west ham was his club and they just loaned him ? but something stinks. and i think Kia knew what he had over city and city lost control of the player under mancini and he and tevez took the piss

i would not trust KIa with anything not even a 10p mix up. he stinks and dodgy as fuck. and when somebody like him get under table its only going to end one way and ugly is not a nice thing to look at

https://footyaccumulators.com/news/manchester-citys-mega-carlos-tevez-deal-exposed

When he arrived at Eastlands Tevez wasn't bought from United. He was on loan at the club from Kia Joorabchian's Media Sports Investment (MSI) who held all the rights to player - an offshore company based in the British Virgin Islands. West Ham paid Joorabchian to get him to Upton Park and so did United for the course of his 2 year loan, they even agreed to pay £25.5m to keep him at Old Trafford upon that expiry of that loan but he turned them down for City.

291wb90prk-lg.jpg

Carlos Tevez won 6 honours in just 2 seasons at Manchester United - including the Premier League (2) & Champions League but still chose to leave for City
Due to MSI owning him City were forced to deal with them in order to get their man, they held all his economic rights which means this transfer got very pricey and extremely complex. For sometime no one's really known just how much City paid in transfer fees to land him but it's reported that they agreed to fork out a then British record of £47m to land their man - with all of the money going to MSI. It may not seem to big now for a player of that quality but it was huge the

Forgot just how good he was till I came across a compliation on YouTube. What a fcking player. The only player since the takeover that has left whilst still being at the top of their game, something that shouldn't be overlooked.

Well check out the video for Kia's full explanation from his own mouth.

But reading between the lines, it seems like Tevez was at West Ham while 3rd party owned, then the league banned it. So then Tevez was essentially a free agent.

He signed for United on a 2 years contract, with an option to extend for a further 4 years (6 in total). If United had exercised that option, then Kia or MSI or whoever, couldn't have done anything about it, he was United's player.

The deadline for the 4 year option passed. It seems likely to me that Tevez's camp would have been due a huge signing on bonus had United exercised the option, so United let the option expire so they didn't have to pay it.

So essentially Tevez became a free agent again. Fergie then apparently called Tevez and left a voicemail saying he wanted him to stay. Perhaps they were trying to avoid paying the signing on fee, or perhaps wanted to renegotiate the length of the new contract.

But by this time, Kia had spoken to City and Tevez had agreed to come. The reported transfer fee we paid did not go to United, and was paid to Tevez's reps. He will have been a free agent again at this point, because his 2 year deal with United had expired.

The only person that really got screwed over here was Tevez. If he'd been a free agent and had respectable people advising him, he would have been due that fee himself.

And then when City signed him, he became a City player, with no 3rd party ownership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.