Tevez [Merged]

Alot of the press today/tomorrow are saying we're going go sign Tevez.

EXCLUSIVE: Fergie - Ronaldo was always going to quit... and I'm losing Tevez to City
Daily Mail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... ester+City</a>

the press have made pics of him already

sunday-mirror-image-6-660364766.jpg

bizzbo said:
Carlos Tevez is ready to stun Manchester United and sign for arch-rivals City.

The Argentine international will switch loyalties at the end of this month when his two-year loan at Old Trafford expires.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson contacted Tevez during last week to try to persuade him to stay with United. Old Trafford insiders fear that approach has failed. Fergie made the call on the eve of the announcement that United had agreed to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid in a world record £80million deal.

Tevez was in Quito, Ecuador, on international duty with Argentina. He intends to take a family holiday and then accept a £140,000-a-week deal with City that dwarfs the contract offered by United.

It will be a bitter blow to United fans, who acclaimed the striker’s hard-working style.

Liverpool have also made a late move in the Tevez race.

But their hopes of spreading a £25m deal over four years will not appeal to businessman Kia Joorabchian, who retains ownership of the player at the moment.

Joorabchian has a solid working relationship with City manager Mark Hughes. And the City boss said: “I admire Tevez as a player and I like the way he approaches the game of football – that’s been recognised by most managers.”

Hughes also insists his two Brazil internationals – Robinho and Elano – are staying at Eastlands.

Robinho, signed from Real Madrid for a British record £32.5m, has hinted at a switch to Barcelona, while Elano has been linked with Inter Milan.

Hughes said: “Robinho says he’s happy and wants to stay here and Elano is contracted for another two years.”[/
quote]

:)

hughes didnt say : "he's not just saying it, robinho really is totally settled here, there is no doubt about it, barca would be wasting their time. and elano's a big part of my plans on the pitch and a much loved and respected figure in the dressing room"

bluemoon32 said:
pee dubya said:
288 pages, are we signing him or what?

No, we're not.

Y never know, we may do & in that case, as Manchester Utd fans are shitferbrains, snidey, gloryhunting, obnoxious, jealous, obsessed wankers; they'll be fucking gutted won't they?

What do you think mate? Do you think Utd fans are a bunch of jealous, cowardly, lowlife, wankery, scum & their club is a soulless, corrupt, twat infested, plastic, toilet soon to be shat upon by City?

Like to know your opinion on that mate.

i hope the media are wrong bout chelsea tryin to hijack us now, could mess shit up abit if i find owt out il let u all kno

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.