Tevez [Merged]

HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING OUT,THAT NEWS BEFORE ABOUT LIVERPOOL NOT BEIN IN FOR TEVEZ,WOW THAT GOT ME GOIN,HEAVY SHIT I THOUGHT,WAITED FOR OVER 500 THREADS,AND THEN BANG,HES NOT GOIN LIVERPOOL,JUST HOPE HOPE I TAKE THE NOT GOIN TO THE CHEKSKI ALOT BETTER,AND IF(WEN) THEU ANNOUNCE THE NEWS HES TURNED DOWN THE RAGS,AND HES A BLUE,I THINK ITS WILL BE ONE OV THOSE MOMENTS WEN U KISS THE WIFE AND SAY ( JUST GOIN FOR A PINT,AND TURN UP 3 DAYS LATER,EXCEPTING WAT EVER PUNISHMENT IS THROWN AT YOU,AS IT WAS ALL WORTH IT)ROLE ON THE JANUARY WINDOW/AND EUROPEON NIGHTS, PS,ILL BE SEEING SOME OF U ON THE DIVORCES FORUM THEN,

rolfey1979 said:
HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING OUT,THAT NEWS BEFORE ABOUT LIVERPOOL NOT BEIN IN FOR TEVEZ,WOW THAT GOT ME GOIN,HEAVY SHIT I THOUGHT,WAITED FOR OVER 500 THREADS,AND THEN BANG,HES NOT GOIN LIVERPOOL,JUST HOPE HOPE I TAKE THE NOT GOIN TO THE CHEKSKI ALOT BETTER,AND IF(WEN) THEU ANNOUNCE THE NEWS HES TURNED DOWN THE RAGS,AND HES A BLUE,I THINK ITS WILL BE ONE OV THOSE MOMENTS WEN U KISS THE WIFE AND SAY ( JUST GOIN FOR A PINT,AND TURN UP 3 DAYS LATER,EXCEPTING WAT EVER PUNISHMENT IS THROWN AT YOU,AS IT WAS ALL WORTH IT)ROLE ON THE JANUARY WIDOW/AND EUROPEN NIGHTS, PS,ILL BE SEEING SOME OF U ON THE DEVORCES FORM THEN,

2008_01_24_caps_lock.jpg

ill tell you what if manchester city have these players lined up and all sorted they are twats for not putting us out of our misery :)

(especially C.T.I.D but he is back to his normal self atm doubting every transfer imaginable!)

Why are so many people SO negative about our potential signings, most other teams fans are more pro city than some people on here its doing my head in.

PS Eto'o nearly signed for an Uzbek team last season for a paycheck so why wont he sign for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.