Tevez [Merged]

what do we reckon to all this RSC, does it mean the tevez rumour is more likely because they both seem to get clumped together.

The Fixer said:
I had a call last night from one of the press guys at City, he tells me he has been asked to organise a press conference for Monday morning where they will unveil Tev and crocky, and hopefully Eto if the final part of the deal is agreed in time, the other bit of news ive just found out is that Lescott is handing out the medals at my sons football club next Friday, hopefully i'll be able to grill him, if he hasn't already signed.CTID

From a poster on muen. probably bollocks.

Does anyone reckon this guy is wumming or is he telling the truth?

The Fixer said:
The Fixer said:
I had a call last night from one of the press guys at City, he tells me he has been asked to organise a press conference for Monday morning where they will unveil Tev and crocky, and hopefully Eto if the final part of the deal is agreed in time, the other bit of news ive just found out is that Lescott is handing out the medals at my sons football club next Friday, hopefully i'll be able to grill him, if he hasn't already signed.CTID

Definitely a WUM or being wummed himself. Monday press conference, if it exists, is obviously for RSC. It's very rare that there are joint press conferences.

The Fixer said:
The Fixer said:

cant see tevez being unveiled monday, its been too quiet, something would have leaked surely

PabZab said:
what do we reckon to all this RSC, does it mean the tevez rumour is more likely because they both seem to get clumped together.

We'll find out on the 1st July if the Spursmad guy is right

so far he's got barry and RSC spot on and that just this window I think he had info in the last couple too

We need the double unveiling because with the announcement of RSC the club has yet again been divided.

Come on Gary bring everyone back together in harmony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.