Tevez [Merged]

Pam said:
cyclops said:
shawluka said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Just seen plastic rag neighbour putting the bins out in his "Tevez" rag shirt.
Asked if I could buy the letters off the back.
He's not happy.

The funniest thing i have heard....quality mate!!!

I love every single City fan in the world

Awww come here gizza big hug

What a twat, wearing that today.

Just goes to show how clueless they are

Kia: "Tevez wants to go to a club with ambition, where he can help them achieve great things. City are showing great ambition, but of course Chelsea have ambitions to win the champs league. But what's important is that Carlos is very settled right now."

Coming to us lads. Although he's just said "Carlos wants time to make his decision" (a cover up for that fact that it can't be announced until July 1st?.... i think so) Spursmad is spot on again imo.

C_T_I_D said:
GoForGlory said:
Feels like I'm missing the fun, anyone got an SSN stream?

<a class="postlink" href="http://atdhe.net/6268/watch-sky-sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://atdhe.net/6268/watch-sky-sports</a>
Thanks for that mate. Looks like I won't be taking the kids out for breakfast then.

tevez agent kia said thats its between chelsea and city, they havnt discussed contracts because Tevez wanted to wait till he wasnt a united player or till Tevez new he wouldn't be signing for utd, kia also said he really enjoyed his time at west ham and didn't want to leave and that Tevez loves clubs with ambition to become something great, also Kai has had several talks with Garry and Mark

this was all said by Kia on talksport

SouthStand211 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Carlos Tevez is a blue,is a blue,is a blue,Carlos Tevez is a blue..........

I fookin love it!!

Blue yes, sky or navy.. we cant be sure until he's signed that dotted line.
yes so lets keep our traps shut untill he signs for someone or else kaka will laugh at us again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.