Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

FRAN THE ARAB said:
njblue said:
just said at 12.30 talksport sources say tevez will be playing his football at city next season and a deal is expected to completed soon
How soon is now.:)

what do you mean fran mate....didnt say how long just soon...or are you saying soon means now as you know or have heard something?

they dint say today at all they said ..carlos tevez will beplaying his football for city next season..and they hope totie deal up soon ...not today as far as im concerned

Tevez will take on iconic status with Robby as time goes by.... with Stevie and Vinny, Nedum and Weiss and so on..... now is our time and all the shite has been worth it. Being in the Kippax since late 70's, there's has been some trust me! On other rooms i posted in the past, i always saw the positives in the Frank period when morose dikstiks slagged it all off!!

Well no doubting now, Carlos is coming!!! I knew he was coming, [not as in a current ITK way], but the way Robby and Tevez hugged before kickoff in last Derby, "yes mate we will f*uck these pricks over, maybe not know but the future!!"

He better friggin sign now!!!

city city said:
njblue said:
"my sources have informed me he would be telling city hes wants trophies not money so he will be staying with utd" city city wrote

"go away child" njblue wrote

"fuck off city scum your crap always will be and win fuck all"

Ric or any mods can we get rid of this scurge, this is a top/the best city site going and one of the reasons is we dont usually get idiots like this, anyone please get rid of this utd idiot using name city city.....what a prat

someone cant take a joke why would anyone want to log in to this shit forum anyway lol!

YOU DID!

city city said:
njblue said:
"my sources have informed me he would be telling city hes wants trophies not money so he will be staying with utd" city city wrote

Ric or any mods can we get rid of this scurge, this is a top/the best city site going and one of the reasons is we dont usually get idiots like this, anyone please get rid of this utd idiot using name city city.....what a prat

someone cant take a joke why would anyone want to log in to this shit forum anyway lol!

Come on now, break time's over. Back to your science revision. You don't want to be kept back ANOTHER year do you?

city city said:
njblue said:

you did you BALLOON.

Has any1 got the link to this so we can hear it for ourselves??[/quote]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www3.talksport.net/mediaplayer/media_player.asp?sListenLive=yes&c=&t=&preroll=on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www3.talksport.net/mediaplayer/m ... preroll=on</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.