Tevez [Merged]

one of the main points for me is when talking to talksport, which is neutral, kia said when asked who was in for tevez replied i have talked to mark and gary on a few occasions, and indeed said this twice, at no point did he say he had spoken to anyone at chelski and especially the way he referred to them as mark and gary gave me belief that they had a better relationship than we are led to believe.

Kia cannot announce Tevez signing for us over National radio, he knows Carlos is signing for us and that only MCFC will give us the long awaited news.

The express story linking Chelsea for him is more just an opinion, as they are basing it all on the fact that he said he wouldn't go to Liverpool out of respect factor... nothing to worry about imo

Think it all comes down to being able to play week in week out and can't see that would happen at Chelsea

Bluethemaway said:
Kia cannot announce Tevez signing for us over National radio, he knows Carlos is signing for us and that only MCFC will give us the long awaited news.
bang on with that but wow i thought he dropped more clues and hints than we could of wished for.

Yes he (Kia) even slipped up, mentioning Tevez contract with us, and quickly changed the words!

Bluethemaway said:
Indeed. Kia said there were other clubs he was interested in apart from City & Chelsea, what other clubs! there isn't any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.