Tevez [Merged]

antlondonITK said:
before I get banned can I just say it has been fun while it lasted everyone.
i enjoyed meeting GStar even if he did have a small package!
if you ever want to speak to me you can PM me on mancityfans.net - Ant London

bluemoon sucks dick by the way! i'd rather shave my gooch hair than come on here again

MANCITYFANS.NET FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

LOL what a gimp.

The Fat el Hombre said:
antlondonITK said:

bluemoon sucks dick by the way! i'd rather shave my gooch hair than come on here again

LOL what a gimp.

This thing has some serious issues.

I know it's off topic, like most of the posts in this thread, but does anyone have a list of SSN streams available? I'm at work and it'd be nice to have a list to go through that works, there was one from Justin.tv the other day but I can't find the thread.

The Fat el Hombre said:
antlondonITK said:

LOL what a gimp.

Don't worry, I just removed "it" from the forum.

they do have some good posters on there eg Douglas Higginbotham who posts a lot of interesting training reports, and a guy called Kippax who reports on the pre-season training camps.

ITK claims are not exclusive to Bluemoon. And if there are more than their fair share on here, but perhaps its because this is is one of the more successful message boards. If you were a WUM, would you post on a message board with little or no traffic?

GaudinoMotors said:
not my fault! said:
I dont mind "the gays" tbf as I have a lot of friends who are that way inclined (dont mind as it means more women for us real men) but I cant stand raving queens!

Get YOU !

Cheers love ;-)
Honestly I have a lot of friend who are gay but the queens really great on me... Can stand all the mincing about, if your gay your gay why make an over the top, high streeked voice, arm flapping, hyper gay advert of it? Be open but be normal not pink! I used to have my own personal training company and the pink pound was a major contributor to paying my bills and giving me a really nice lifestyle but there really is no need for being all in your face yet a piss ant whimp! You fart and they cry!
I am comfy with who I am (straight male with hot bird...) so I dont mind the homosexual man or woman just please STOP MINCING though it fucking needless!

The Fat el Hombre said:
antlondonITK said:

LOL what a gimp.

Haha indeed.

not my fault! said:
GaudinoMotors said:
not my fault! said:
I dont mind "the gays" tbf as I have a lot of friends who are that way inclined (dont mind as it means more women for us real men) but I cant stand raving queens!

Get YOU !

Cheers love ;-)
Honestly I have a lot of friend who are gay but the queens really great on me... Can stand all the mincing about, if your gay your gay why make an over the top, high streeked voice, arm flapping, hyper gay advert of it? Be open but be normal not pink! I used to have my own personal training company and the pink pound was a major contributor to paying my bills and giving me a really nice lifestyle but there really is no need for being all in your face yet a piss ant whimp! You fart and they cry!
I am comfy with who I am (straight male with hot bird...) so I dont mind the homosexual man or woman just please STOP MINCING though it fucking needless!

Thanks for sharing that

GaudinoMotors said:
not my fault! said:
GaudinoMotors said:
not my fault! said:

Get YOU !

Cheers love ;-)

Thanks for sharing that

Your welcome it had been an issue for a while. Where do I send the cheque too GaudinoMotors?

antlondonITK said:
Ram-myblue, you still up for meeting up babe? I know you PM'd me on mancityfans.net about it but I can't be bothered going on there any more. You still up for it?

i think you also have me mistaken for someone else as i am not registered on mancityfans.net, however if you are fit and got a good set of tits count me in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.