Tevez [Merged]

jrb said:
Well? WUM or True? From today's MEN. Link below.

I am convinced that CT is ours.

My friend's son who goes to Cheadle Hulme School obtained CT's autograph as he was being shown around the school with his wife and child - this was only last week.

Stamford Bridge is a long commute on the school run!
paul that dickov, bramhall
23/06/2009 at 17:17 Offensive or Inappropriate?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1122051_city_to_beat_big_guns#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... s#comments</a>

I posted the same bit of info a couple of days ago!

if we get him, who here is going to the ground. i know that me and my good friend gaz are going down!

davymcfc said:
if we get him, who here is going to the ground. i know that me and my good friend gaz are going down!
Yeh we will have to go down to the ground and give him a massive cheer for turning down the rags and joining us :)

davymcfc said:
I was just about to say yes, but I'm going to Turkey on Friday till' 10th July, so will miss it :(

Anyone know if most hotels have ssn over there? :P

BibbyBlue85 said:
I read somewhere on here yesterday that we are holding an Umbro funday on the 1st July and this is when Tevez will be unveilled. Can anyone confirm this to be true?

My cousin's best friend's roommate's nephew's step brother's college buddy told me it's true.

The significance of Tevez coming to City is simply astounding and as a 58 year old life long fan I give you two reasons

He will be truly loved by us in a way that will lead him on to be even a greater player

In doing so he will come be mentioned in the same breath as Colin Bell...........I cannot give him a higher accolade than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.