Tevez [Merged]

OB1 said:
Cheshire Blue said:
Done some more digging for you all on this one. Apparently its not Cheadle Hulme school, he just looked round the place. Its one in manchester, so thats gonna be Loretto (spelling), manchester high for girls or Withington girls. Apparently he also went round Kings macc - my old school and Stockport gramma.

Allegedly Tevez also looked round Hughes old house when doing his house hunting.

Im fairly enclined to believe this is a banker now. I was told where there is no contract signed, there is a pre agreement and the rest will be done on the players return to england id imagine.

Can anyone enlighten me about this sergio Ramos rumour thats flying around. Hows that one come about?

Good school.

I've heard Kings in Macc a few weeks ago.

lee-mcfc said:
Cheshire Blue said:
Done some more digging for you all on this one. Apparently its not Cheadle Hulme school, he just looked round the place. Its one in manchester, so thats gonna be Loretto (spelling), manchester high for girls or Withington girls. Apparently he also went round Kings macc - my old school and Stockport gramma.

Allegedly Tevez also looked round Hughes old house when doing his house hunting.

Im fairly enclined to believe this is a banker now. I was told where there is no contract signed, there is a pre agreement and the rest will be done on the players return to england id imagine.

Can anyone enlighten me about this sergio Ramos rumour thats flying around. Hows that one come about?

Loretto haha that school is full of slags me and my mates a'v shagged pure girls from there.

Shit my sister went there!

stu the blue 85 said:
svennis pennis said:
stu the blue 85 said:
sorry if someone already asked but cant be arsed looking throu 700+ pages, will the rags get the money for tevez or the agency?

No mate, you wont be getting any money for your transfer kitty ;)
ther is few tossers on this forum and i think your probably number 1 with a name like that you tit.

that reply made me chuckle to myself...( ewww the word chuckle jus reminded me of them two ugly bastards!!)

lee-mcfc said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
lee-mcfc said:
Fancy talkin about Tevez again?

yeah chill.. but whats there to talk about when theres no news to talk about.. july 1st maybe..

could be an announcement today...?

doubt it very much...

Dont know what to believe. Sure, it's only 11am so we'll see! Havn't got SSN so I'm getting it all from here.

Not sure if this has already been posted but Oddschecker is showing that Paddy Power are no longer taking bets on Tevez.(was 4/7 yesterday)...........its now just Skybet at 1/7 he's ours

Lets hope they know something :)

Dont know what to believe. Sure, it's only 11am so we'll see! Havn't got SSN so I'm getting it all from here.

mate just wait till july 1st for tevez thats all i can say...nothing will happen before it so yeah.

davelyncooper said:
Not sure if this has already been posted but Oddschecker is showing that Paddy Power are no longer taking bets on Tevez.(was 4/7 yesterday)...........its now just Skybet at 1/7 he's ours

Lets hope they know something :)

there was something about the bets the other night. People saying they took off the "Tevez Special" completely.

Here's a thought as I am extremely bored at work. How about guessing the time and date that the Tevez signing will be announced. This could possibly push the page numbers a bit higher with something Tevez related?

I'm going for 1st July 1:34pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.