Tevez [Merged]

zigga_zagger said:
nickson71 said:
zigga_zagger said:
couldnt be arsed to go thru all the pages but i still hope he comes to us..would be a great signing..but what r the odds according to the so called "sauces" and the famous ITK's here??

done deal according to the ITKs and one has a very very good track record (100% so far)

shit. 100% record?? how much has he said? 1 signing ;p
and wow this has almost 800 pages..lmao

to be fair he has got 3, one of them being a goalkeeper who last year was on loan at cardiff, i dont think anyone saw that coming

zigga_zagger said:
nickson71 said:
zigga_zagger said:
couldnt be arsed to go thru all the pages but i still hope he comes to us..would be a great signing..but what r the odds according to the so called "sauces" and the famous ITK's here??

done deal according to the ITKs and one has a very very good track record (100% so far)

Wrong he got Barry and RSC aswell as Taylor correct.

He also got Barry, Taylor and RSC before they broke.

Interesting he casts doubt on it being us he signs for though.

Still think we'll sign him though.

tomhawley said:
zigga_zagger said:
nickson71 said:
zigga_zagger said:

to be fair he has got 3, one of them being a goalkeeper who last year was on loan at cardiff, i dont think anyone saw that coming
I don't think anyone saw it coming mate to be quite honest. spursmad must have an actual source in the transfer department of the stadium.

What's everyone flapping about? Kia has said nothing more/different than what he said on Saturday. It's just a non-story.

What is clearly the case here is that Carlos obviously wants this thread to reach 1,000 before he signs and is drumming up some panic.

Keep the faith.

Does the interview not say "City have a big chance"?. If anyhting its better news tham Saturday

moony said:
Does the interview not say "City have a big chance"?. If anyhting its better news tham Saturday

not on the quotes i have seen

but they are on SSN

can you post them mate

Its on page 765 posted by the fixer. The whole interview. Dont know why SSN havent picked up on it!

moony said:
Its on page 765 posted by the fixer. The whole interview. Dont know why SSN havent picked up on it!

He said that Tevez was still not inclined to the City or Chelsea, but added that the City "has a big chance because it is a team that is putting a large campus."

Its because Sky Sports news are reporting from the news now article and havent actually heard the interview to have it translated by something other than babelfish and have no idea what a large campus is? Unless we are building a university for his 5 year old kid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.