Tevez [Merged]

Kia is dragging this out to the end. Releasing that statement saying we are front runners to keep us happy wilst leaving the door open to other clubs to push the price and wages up.

Cook wont have the shirt on his back by the time this deal is done.

coxtheblue said:
Shooter 83 said:
If it is true it's spuds who have made a last minute offer it's probley just so Saggy face and talk crap to the press(something for his Sun column) about us blowing them out of the water, and to make it look good that they went for him.

There is no mystery 3rd club - kia has put that in the mix as chelsea are pulling out.

Would be a one horse race and he couldnt get the big commission fees he is seeking.

O don't worry im confident he's coming. It just wouldnt suprise me one bit if twatnapp did this.

alera said:
Kia is dragging this out to the end. Releasing that statement saying we are front runners to keep us happy wilst leaving the door open to other clubs to push the price and wages up.

Cook wont have the shirt on his back by the time this deal is done.

But should they not be getting the message by now that there if there isn't a genuine bidding war now, there isn't likely to be one next week either.

Someone posted something to the effect that a deal could not be done whilst Utd had 1st option over tevez otherwise it would affect the loan payment due to Kia and monies to the player.

That sounds like the hold-up. if so, we should expect him to sign shortly after July the 1st.

Kia has already achieved his target price. I can't really see anyone wanting to gazump City at £30 Million. He's a good player, but his market value is very very high. We're paying a City premium as it is, but getting a player that wouldn't normally consider City - so for City it's worth it.

I don't really care if spuds are in for them, if he rejects city for London then he will head for Chelsea, I still reckon he is staying in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.