Tevez [Merged]

This press conference tomorrow has to be something more than just the unveiling of Roque Santa Cruz surely?

I'm not going to waste a day watching SSN if that is what it is going to be...

Well Spursmad said tommorow is the announcement of Wolfman / Herman (delete as app) and has maintained 1st of July as the date where he'd be unvieled as a blue. He's going every bugger else right so far so whether this will fuck up his record (6 - 0 so far) or not remains to be seen.

C_T_I_D said:
Well Spursmad said tommorow is the announcement of Wolfman / Herman (delete as app) and has maintained 1st of July as the date where he'd be unvieled as a blue. He's going every bugger else right so far so whether this will fuck up his record (6 - 0 so far) or not remains to be seen.

In fairness SM said around the 1st July in the post below so it may be a bit harsh to say his record is fucked up

10.Goater_Legend wrote:
Spursmad isit nailed on that Tevez will be the 1st or could it be later than this and can we expect Eto'o in the same time frame?.

Spursmad321 wrote:
Tevez will be announced around the 1st July, Eto'o i'm not sure about yet.

I hope it is tomorrow though, I don't think I can take much more (we've been so spoilt recently lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.