Tevez [Merged]

PolishCTID8 said:
Blue_Manc10 said:
Taylor said:
Tevez is now a free agent!

and will be a city player!and this will be made public knowledge tomorrow!!!

Again, I hope you are right...for your sake. Shoes at the ready!

I will be!And I wouldn't bet against that not being the only news tomorrow this site is going to be immense so they;ll open it with a bang!Tevez is a bang but maybe they want a bigger one!!!

I think some of our Hardcore posters will have to up it a notch if this thread is to reach 1000 pages ;)

CITYROBBO said:
Tevez you are finally FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE happy july 1st to you all this is where the fun beginss.

Exactly.. Now show the cash City and let's get a headstart with a quick Eto'o fix. Or perhaps two more month of nailbiting is on the menu for us. Either way it's a good day to be blue!

i see RSC has already started preseason training according to the sun..they have pictures of him today it shows.

theres a story about city there aswell if you go to the sun online(not sure if im allowed to post links)

Bluemoon115 said:
For fuck sake, it's been 1st of July for 4 fucking mins and we havn't even signed 5 players yet!!!

Sack the board!!!

pam will be well pissed off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.