Tevez [Merged]

It does seem rather suspicious that the site was originally meant to open at 6am, but is now opening at 9am...perhaps with an announcement in mind...

lee-mcfc said:
eventhough its blank site it looks smart already and yea i think tevez will be first story aswell:)

Just pressed f5 for about 5mins and got sneak look at it. Looks class.

not my fault! said:
Blue_Manc10 said:
at 9am this site will crash!!!because the news coming from the new OS will blow us all away!!

Like what? How do you know? I'm guessing your sat there building the site as we speak and are part of the team putting it on line.... So what will "blow our minds"?

No im not sat here building it!I just know it will be big news when it launches and have seen the site itself and that alone is impressive enough

Over on the new Bluewach site someone is saing theres a press confrence at 10 tomorrow mornin. That seems to fit with the launch of the new site at 9 as people will log on notice the announcment then switch on and wait in anticipation or the unveiling.

Blue_Manc10 said:
not my fault! said:
Blue_Manc10 said:
at 9am this site will crash!!!because the news coming from the new OS will blow us all away!!

Like what? How do you know? I'm guessing your sat there building the site as we speak and are part of the team putting it on line.... So what will "blow our minds"?

No im not sat here building it!I just know it will be big news when it launches and have seen the site itself and that alone is impressive enough

No doubt it will be impressive but... That and Tevez wont "blow me away" and neither would Eto'o as both have been linked and as I said weeks ago Tevez is a cert and all done in advance of today. So... What in your opinion will "blow us all away"?

Hughes_head_scout said:
Over on the new Bluewach site someone is saing theres a press confrence at 10 tomorrow mornin. That seems to fit with the launch of the new site at 9 as people will log on notice the announcment then switch on and wait in anticipation or the unveiling.

So glad I have today off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.