Tevez [Merged]

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

Neville Kneville said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Just heard on Talksport that the Tevez deal is done!! Hope this starts breaking soon on SSN or Official site. Ned's (onuoha) was even saying what a big challenge it will be for him coming to the club n how he looks forward to playing alongside Tevez

The Ned quotes were about Garth Barry I recon. Snidey bit of journalism to make it appear as if he's talking about Tevez.

Yeah I heard that....crafty bastards.

The Ned interview they cleverly dropped in was taken from SSN this morning when he was actually talking about Barry signing for city, they have just made sound like he was talking about Tevez. Im suprised nothing has been announced on SSN yet?

Neville Kneville said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Just heard on Talksport that the Tevez deal is done!! Hope this starts breaking soon on SSN or Official site. Ned's (onuoha) was even saying what a big challenge it will be for him coming to the club n how he looks forward to playing alongside Tevez

The Ned quotes were about Garth Barry I recon. Snidey bit of journalism to make it appear as if he's talking about Tevez.

Gutted to know your right lol.

Sky Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Yeah I heard that....crafty bastards.
I reckon the same. Hope it's true all the same.

city city said:
my sources have informed me he would be telling city hes wants trophies not money so he will be staying with utd

my sources are telling me that this was your last post.

hopefully its true... we need to get him signed up as soon as possible if not the rags will get him

Yeahhh Calm down. Just wait till it is announced. Talksport tend to talk Shite.
I agree with C_T_I_D ... needs calm heads now. Come on Tevez, get that pen to paper.

Mr De Nero,

You said today for Tevez didnt you - looking good hey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.