Tevez [Merged]

not my fault! said:
ManCityX said:
00059730004FM.ashx

New home socks!

Er... Thank fuck for that, dont need to go searching! Wow can get to bed now, so glad you saved me the stress and sleepless night by finding them for me ;-)

I think you're missing the point. They look a bit like Tevez's feet if you ask me!

ManCityX said:
not my fault! said:
ManCityX said:
00059730004FM.ashx

New home socks!

Er... Thank fuck for that, dont need to go searching! Wow can get to bed now, so glad you saved me the stress and sleepless night by finding them for me ;-)

I think you're missing the point. They look a bit like Tevez's feet if you ask me!

PMSL good spot sunshine, god I cant wait for the rest of the world to wake up and this rollercoaster of a day to start. Is everyone else excited? Miss NMF! thinks we are "sad" but as I pointed out it's her and City or just City, her choice ;-)

not my fault! said:
ManCityX said:
not my fault! said:
ManCityX said:
00059730004FM.ashx

New home socks!

PMSL good spot sunshine, god I cant wait for the rest of the world to wake up and this rollercoaster of a day to start. Is everyone else excited? Miss NMF! thinks we are "sad" but as I pointed out it's her and City or just City, her choice ;-)

City hands down

City hands down

I know! I was going to go all "Harcore posters" again on her ass but just punched her in the fanny instead ;-)
Least she knows the score now... The dirty rag. She's just shitting a brick becasue shes knows come 9am the world will know that Manchester City have arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.