Tevez [Merged]

jakeplattinblue said:
Bazzmand Show said:
ogaboga said:
baggy said:
Liking the new site.

No (New) images of Jo, Ben Haim, Schmeicel or Vassell on the players roster...

However Johno's looking pleased with himself. Still pissed?

JOHNSON_800x700.ashx

Looks like a meatball to me

Ummmmm ok wtf is that Johnno? Ive been looking at that all day thinking it was some random fat bloke. WTF I heard he was partying pretty hard but jesus christ.....

i think he looks fresh and healthy.

Maybe fot a fat bastard

tbf he's always had a fat face. ;-)

Good to see you wearing sky blue Johnno. Get back on the pitch soon fella!

Hes been injured,What footballer doesnt put weight on when theyve been out for a year?

Hes stilll slimmer than Bojinov!!!

baggy said:
tbf he's always had a fat face. ;-)

Good to see you wearing sky blue Johnno. Get back on the pitch soon fella!

My worry is, if he looks this big now and is willing to go onto the new site then how big was he a month ago or the month before that? I would guess he had put on a lot more weight than he is showing now and that may have been part of the problem. It shows he hasnt done any form of training though and thats a worry too, even some light work could have kept him in shape or at least better shape. It's a shame really.

it isnt the weight that looks the problem!! that is a drinkers face no doubt!! look at his cheeks!!

apparantly zin zimmer knows him so he says and always jumps to his defence so he will be able to tell us what is wrong with Johnno!! hopefully he will get fit as he is a good player!! at least he looks happy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.