Tevez [Merged]

super-blue said:
maybe they will get the site live when tevez's paperwork is complete but the the FA are looking over it as they said they would and thats whats causing the delays?????
I think thats a good shout,could add fifa and uafa,lawyers and all on that..at the end of the day we don;t want to get religated for rushing somthing through,cos we are not the rags or the FA;s other loverboys known as west ham.

super-blue said:
maybe they will get the site live when tevez's paperwork is complete but the the FA are looking over it as they said they would and thats whats causing the delays?????
Thats actually not a bad thought i mean there gonna want something grand a news worthy to open it with so who knows :)

AntonDonJuan said:
OMG i need a signing soon or im gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

phone the club and tell them that if we dont make a signing in the next hour you will kill yourself, lol see how powerful fan power is

I bet there is no press conference today.

Eto is probably in Cameroon on holiday pissed up as we speak and Tevez is probably scaring some kids somewhere :)

Derbyshire_here said:
super-blue said:
Thats actually not a bad thought i mean there gonna want something grand a news worthy to open it with so who knows :)

Personally, I think it's a bit desperate.

Pam said:
Derbyshire_here said:
super-blue said:

Personally, I think it's a bit desperate.

desperate times call for desperate messures Pam :P

Blue4ever85 said:
I bet there is no press conference today.

Eto is probably in Cameroon on holiday pissed up as we speak and Tevez is probably scaring some kids somewhere :)
Eto'o is on holiday in Paris.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
IMG00466.jpg

Have we signed Gladys as a cameraman, thought he was still coaching lol

I hope The RSC has a better goal touch than his fashion sense. Are those really light grey leather winklepickers he's wearing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.