Tevez [Merged]

Taylor said:
What date was it when KJ said he expects a decision within 10 days?

Feels like 2 months, this has dragged on forever!

I seriously hope Tevez isn't reconsidering the transfer now we are interested in Eto'o and have Santa...even if Eto'o signs, he will take Santa's place in a central 4-3-3 and Tevez will still get his wide striker role. How ironic would it be though if he left United and came to little City to guarantee first team football and ended up on our bench because we outbuy the top-4!

Nice problem to have me-thinks, so long as everyone expected signs on the blue dotted line.

Dobsy87 said:
Tevez decision will be very soon because, as of today, he isn't earning.

I know footballers have this greedy reputation and all but dont you think that, if the decision isn't already done and dusted (in which case he could have been paraded today), he can manage on beans and toast for another week or two?

Had a quick chat with my guy and he claims it is virtually complete for Tevez. Club want it to be announced as a spectacular signing so going for pics and vids on the website etc so just gonna time it. Only thing that could hold it up is the Premier League they are checking over the deal making sure there is no dodgy stuff in there of Kia. All being good will be announced and completed by Fri, Monday latest if its not then start worrying.

I know it aint ground breaking but thought I would pass it on!

Dobsy87 said:
Tevez decision will be very soon because, as of today, he isn't earning.

I struggle to imagine that he'll be down the dole office of a Thursday just yet though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.