Tevez [Merged]

chorleybloo123 said:
The power of Paul said:
i have heard this b4 from other people but obviously not sure what to believe. Has he said when they will be ours?

He said that there would be a few days of press frenzy before Eto'o signs. No date for Lescott.

well if it happens i will be made up! ta!

chorleybloo123 said:
The power of Paul said:
i have heard this b4 from other people but obviously not sure what to believe. Has he said when they will be ours?

He said that there would be a few days of press frenzy before Eto'o signs. No date for Lescott.

But when did he say tevez will sign ive been hearing monday and ive also been hearing friday cand anyone give me some clarification as i have lost the patentice

Come on Tevez ya bad boy,sign the mother truckin papers and let`s get this bad boy sorted.
It`s ruining my marriage and pissing off the kids(they want dad tp spend some time with them)well I sa y hell no kids we` re signing Tevez,and he`s a bad ass and until he put`s pen to paper and the OS show`s me some positive stuff.I will continue to cast you aside foryour father must recieve confirmation before we build a den.
So come on Tev,sign ya name and let`s put the kids out thir misery.

Biggunsally said:
Come on Tevez ya bad boy,sign the mother truckin papers and let`s get this bad boy sorted.
It`s ruining my marriage and pissing off the kids(they want dad tp spend some time with them)well I sa y hell no kids we` re signing Tevez,and he`s a bad ass and until he put`s pen to paper and the OS show`s me some positive stuff.I will continue to cast you aside foryour father must recieve confirmation before we build a den.
Has got to be the funniest thing ive read this week lol

nickson71 said:
I'm amazed by some of the posters on here

Spurmad has predicted the following on the spurs forum he goes on before the press got a sniff:
Corluka saga last summer
Bridge in Jan
Robbies personal problems around some allegations in Jan

on here he predicted
Barry 2 days before the press got hold
RSC
and Stuart Taylor (a back up keeper at Villa) days before the press
Joe going out on loan ....... not hard to guess if he knew we had a new back up on the way

still pending are

Tevez .. first predicted as a done deal on the 6th June
Eto'o

he stated the Tevez wouldn't be announced until the 1st July over 3 weeks ago and some people want to haul him over the rocks as his timing may be a bit out on this deal

amazing

Very well put.

Timbobs said:
nickson71 said:
I'm amazed by some of the posters on here

Spurmad has predicted the following on the spurs forum he goes on before the press got a sniff:
Corluka saga last summer
Bridge in Jan
Robbies personal problems around some allegations in Jan

on here he predicted
Barry 2 days before the press got hold
RSC
and Stuart Taylor (a back up keeper at Villa) days before the press
Joe going out on loan ....... not hard to guess if he knew we had a new back up on the way

still pending are

Tevez .. first predicted as a done deal on the 6th June
Eto'o

he stated the Tevez wouldn't be announced until the 1st July over 3 weeks ago and some people want to haul him over the rocks as his timing may be a bit out on this deal

amazing

Very well put.

I take it the people slagging Spursmad aren't the same ones sayin 'thanks pal' etc last night?

ussy said:
Biggunsally said:
Has got to be the funniest thing ive read this week lol

EVER LMFAO ! HAHA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.