Tevez [Merged]

Taylor said:
Yeah hope he is right too, also love the fact he reckons we may well get Eto'o
What did he have to say mate? did he mention a date for Tevez when we can expect an anouncement?.

Project said:
Those Hughes quotes in the MEN article are interesting. Very rarely does he outright come out and say "we want this player because he will get us 23 goals a season".
I thought the 23 goals thing was odd it's not really a round number is it?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Project said:
Those Hughes quotes in the MEN article are interesting. Very rarely does he outright come out and say "we want this player because he will get us 23 goals a season".

yeah that too.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Taylor said:
Yeah hope he is right too, also love the fact he reckons we may well get Eto'o
What did he have to say mate? did he mention a date for Tevez when we can expect an anouncement?.

I think the monday stated on here will be likely.

Hopefully we hear something about Eto'o and get them both together

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Project said:

You are right that is quite odd!

my youngest lad is on a tour of the stadium today with his class, i told him to keep an eye out for tevez.

wasn't he only getting back from his jollies today, give him a chance to check the post delete the answerphone messages and all that crap.
Then he'll have to check with his army of advisors that our's is still the best offer, then he'll have a leisurely drive to sort his medical out. (then it will just be down the FA pulling their fingers out of their arses and approving the contract paperwork to ensure no thrid party ownership issues.

Or alternatively he really doesn't fancy the training camp in Germany and wants to delay it and meet up with them in south africa instead.

bobmcfc said:
my youngest lad is on a tour of the stadium today with his class, i told him to keep an eye out for tevez.
Don't suppose you issued him with a phone-camera thingie?

bobmcfc said:
couldn;t you have put a pair of school shorts on and painted some spots on yer face,come on we bluemooners to be thinking on their feet in these times.LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.