Tevez [Merged]

When the thread hit 999 pages everyone is going to try and get the first post on the 1000th page so there is going to be a lot of "1000" posts all over lapping lol.

No but seriously, just imagine this

So gary you've signed carlos, took a while it may seem?

Gary - well yes it has dragged on abit, the main focus of this signing was getting the 1,000th page on his thread on bluemoon, i was sat there watching every post why eating weetabix and as soon as the 1,000 page come up i rang MH and he adressed the situation and contacted yourselves

Are you happy to sign carlos?

carlos - well yes of course, everday i have been looking at bluemoon thinking why wont these fuckers post more! when i saw the thread reach page 995 i told the wife to start the car and i was already on me way to mark house where i was welcomed with a can of stella.

Tricky_Trev said:
Taylor said:
Must say Tevez camp have gone very quiet since saying he would be leaving United, the silence must be broken soon surely
Yes it will. In about 3-4 pages time. ;)

Kia, Cook and Tevez himself are taking it in turns to press f5!

Tricky_Trev said:
Taylor said:
Must say Tevez camp have gone very quiet since saying he would be leaving United, the silence must be broken soon surely
Yes it will. In about 3-4 pages time. ;)

I'm just about to open another browser page so i can newsnow and this thread open at the same time of the 1000th page......LOL

My new shirt is gonna have the name Tevez and the number 1000 on the back.

Sign on the dotted line you beautiful man-monster...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.