Tevez [Merged]

Talksport have presented it as a done deal all day, not usual for them if a wind up, they normally drop it within a couple of hours. Presenting now as a rumour. Hope City come out and stamp on this one like Chelsea did on Kaka.

mikeylad222 said:
Right, E-mailed SSN this was the response I got.

Dear Michael,

Sky Sports News sources have not yet been able to indicate any truth in rumours of such sort from other media catalogues and as such cannot comment / confirm such stories.

Take from that what you will.

E mail Mr Cook.....

Numptyed said:
Rammyblues said:
For me this deal will be done on Thursday not because ITK just because of the logistics of what is happening.

1) We know before Tevez went away the player and owners said nothing would be decided until after the internationals.

2) Argentina play tuesday 4.00pm eastern time I think they are 5 hours behind us that means game won't kick off until 9.00pm tomorrow night.

3) Game lasts couple of hours add on some time to get on flight back to England in other words might not leave Argentina until small hours of Wednesday morning.

4) Flight is 11 -13 hours (i think) in other words won't arive in England until late afternoon Argentine time add the five hours on he won't land in England therefore till late Wednesday night.

5) If he signs for us he will want to look his best therefore good lie in Thursday morning, medical afternoon earliest, therefore Thursday evening.

He could sign earlier of course no doubt all sorts of facilities on board plane but realistically all we might get is a statement to say he is going to join us and then have medical.

Either way we are going to have to sit tight and be patient. No doubt in todays brave new world there is a media bloc on this deal for whatever reason.
Ha Har

the media will b following everywere wen hes back

allan harper said:
mikeylad222 said:

Dear Michael,

Sky Sports News sources have not yet been able to indicate any truth in rumours of such sort from other media catalogues and as such cannot comment / confirm such stories.

E mail Mr Cook.....

Do you have his email handy lol?

mikeylad222 said:
allan harper said:
mikeylad222 said:

Dear Michael,

E mail Mr Cook.....

Sure someone on here has it?

I love the fact ITK's are quiet tonight, the 5pm/6pm announcement came and went, even almighty Ajay has been online, he spouted stuff about Kaka last week but wouldn't comment on open forums about Tevez. I think its strange that this has not been shot down, also how many times have we seen Sky Sports speak to Kia and now he hasn't said anything. I hope if its a 'done deal' that it's announced quickly to end any media stories.

mikeylad222 said:
allan harper said:
mikeylad222 said:

Dear Michael,

E mail Mr Cook.....

here is his email addy:

gary@milan-bottlers.co.uk

cooky's_overbite said:
mikeylad222 said:
allan harper said:
mikeylad222 said:

Dear Michael,

E mail Mr Cook.....

here is his email addy:

PMSL!!!

cooky's_overbite said:
mikeylad222 said:
allan harper said:
mikeylad222 said:

Dear Michael,

E mail Mr Cook.....

here is his email addy:

Lol, im not gonna tell you i clicked on the link as id look a right Clarkie....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.