Tevez [Merged]

one big testicle shaped potatoe covered in moldy fudge!

on a muffin?

or a barm?

or even a bap.

or a chapati?

or just normal bread.

or fresh bread.

or toast.

or in a cake?

maybe with houmus?

or jam?

or just butter.

or marmolade?

or mayonase.

or with no sauce?

maybe a sort of chip butty?

maybe a salad on the side?

maybe with salad cream on it?

then some pudding.

like apple pie?

or sponge ckake?

or chocky sponge?

or just a buiscit?

or some healthy fruit? (antlondonITK)

right im bored now, has santa cruz signed?

or tevez?

or eto'o?

or lescott?

has ANYONE signed? (apart from barry, i know that)

CITYROBBO said:
cavemen not signed yet!!

He will be our Tazmanian Devil

Odds at mo are
City 1/3
Chelsea 4/1
Rags 7/1 from 8s (bookies took some money of Scum, yippee)

maybe with houmus?

keemcfc I can not believe your indecisive behaviour, get onboard man! Definitely with houmus. I thought that was obvious.

Your scatergun approach clearly marks you as a WUM. Mods can we list this guy?

Guys, I've had a great day today.
Do you want to know the secret of how to find peace with your inner self?
Want to rid your self of the anguish of being a City fan?

STAY OFF THIS THREAD! try it, it really works. You don't get wound up hitting F5 all day, you just rest easy knowing that when you do check back later on at night nothings changed!

Simples :-}

Just gonna put my two cents in. This is what my uncle told me, so obviosuley he's not in the know but it sounds pretty solid. Basically, my uncles neighbours son goes to Cheadle Hulme School (posh gits) and said that when he went to pick him up the other day, Tevez was having a look around the school. This means that he's either coming to us or the rags. I'm hoping he comes and joins us. One of the best strikers in the league and definitely one of the hardest workers!!!

Chubzilla said:
Just gonna put my two cents in. This is what my uncle told me, so obviosuley he's not in the know but it sounds pretty solid. Basically, my uncles neighbours son goes to Cheadle Hulme School (posh gits) and said that when he went to pick him up the other day, Tevez was having a look around the school. This means that he's either coming to us or the rags. I'm hoping he comes and joins us. One of the best strikers in the league and definitely one of the hardest workers!!!
Oh Chubs.....Dear Chubs, leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.