Tevez [Merged]

Quote from a rag fan: pmsl

i wont think the money factor is the thing that Made tevez leave...
he runs behind ball..not behind money.. he's not ronaldo..
he was hurted.
he scored 4 goals. he was kept on bench.
he scored late min winners. he was left on bench.
he gave his best. he was left on bench.
He was hurted.

We expect PLayers to be loyal to the clubs.
sumtym's clubs too hav to follow that...

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Can someone please give me a summary of whats happend this morning, all I know is that he's rejected the rags

Stick Talk Sport on and the interview with Kia will be aired again approx 2.15

coimbatore blue said:
Quote from a rag fan: pmsl

i wont think the money factor is the thing that Made tevez leave...
he runs behind ball..not behind money.. he's not ronaldo..
he was hurted.
he scored 4 goals. he was kept on bench.
he scored late min winners. he was left on bench.
he gave his best. he was left on bench.
He was hurted.

We expect PLayers to be loyal to the clubs.
sumtym's clubs too hav to follow that...

Hurted?

What the fuck does that mean? Uneducated Rag.

lc-mcfc said:
Numptyed said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Apologies if already posted but it looks a dead cert now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5390010,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 10,00.html</a>
The comments from the page on Sky

Neil Whiteford (Manchester United fan) says...
So both Tevez & Ronaldo have now gone. ¿80m for Ronaldo, save ¿25m for Tevez and a kitty of approx ¿20m for SAF to spend gives him ¿125m. Why not bid for both Torres and Villa. Those two would be the ideal replacements for Ronaldo & Tevez and we could probably sign them both for ¿100m, still leaving some money for one other. True Torres has said he will stay at Liverpool and Villa wants to go to Real, but as we have seen, money talks! I cannot see two other players, as good as these two. Sighning Valencia is a bad move. What has he ever done?

You dont get the money dickhead
Posted 12:44 20th June 2009
Byron Carter (Manchester United fan) says...
This is an absolute joke, Tevez is probably our best player! Why did he stick with Berbatov who is inconsistent and has hardly scored? when Tevez gives it 100% every game he plays, this is such a loss. Fergie better buy some proven players and get rid of the non world class players such as Fletcher, Park, Berbatov Nani etc and bring in some quality! or we will not be winning anything for the next few years! Fergie SPEND SPEND SPEND

Posted 12:42 20th June 2009
Danny Vaughan (Chelsea fan) says...
I hope that Tevez joins Chelsea, he's got amazing talent already and he's got more potential. If he joins City he will get more money but i think he'll have to fight for a place over Robinho, Bellamy,Caceido and Jo. Tevez will have an almost guranteed place at Chelsea and i think he will push Drogba and Anelka to the limit.

They think they get the money for Tevez HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, he clearly says SAVE £25m on Tevez.
The Chelsea fan made me laugh, guaranteed a start for Chelsea but not at City?
Wake up you thick cockney twat.

Bilboblue said:
lc-mcfc said:
Numptyed said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Apologies if already posted but it looks a dead cert now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5390010,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 10,00.html</a>
The comments from the page on Sky

Neil Whiteford (Manchester United fan) says...
So both Tevez & Ronaldo have now gone. ¿80m for Ronaldo, save ¿25m for Tevez and a kitty of approx ¿20m for SAF to spend gives him ¿125m. Why not bid for both Torres and Villa. Those two would be the ideal replacements for Ronaldo & Tevez and we could probably sign them both for ¿100m, still leaving some money for one other. True Torres has said he will stay at Liverpool and Villa wants to go to Real, but as we have seen, money talks! I cannot see two other players, as good as these two. Sighning Valencia is a bad move. What has he ever done?

You dont get the money dickhead
Posted 12:44 20th June 2009
Byron Carter (Manchester United fan) says...
This is an absolute joke, Tevez is probably our best player! Why did he stick with Berbatov who is inconsistent and has hardly scored? when Tevez gives it 100% every game he plays, this is such a loss. Fergie better buy some proven players and get rid of the non world class players such as Fletcher, Park, Berbatov Nani etc and bring in some quality! or we will not be winning anything for the next few years! Fergie SPEND SPEND SPEND

Posted 12:42 20th June 2009
Danny Vaughan (Chelsea fan) says...
I hope that Tevez joins Chelsea, he's got amazing talent already and he's got more potential. If he joins City he will get more money but i think he'll have to fight for a place over Robinho, Bellamy,Caceido and Jo. Tevez will have an almost guranteed place at Chelsea and i think he will push Drogba and Anelka to the limit.

They think they get the money for Tevez HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, he clearly says SAVE £25m on Tevez.
The Chelsea fan made me laugh, guaranteed a start for Chelsea but not at City?
Wake up you thick cockney twat.

Oops! I'm tired.

Chelsea fans think he is nailed on there judging by things I have read on some of their forums due to the start of July being when Ancelotti turns up.

Can someone please give me a summary of whats happend this morning, all I know is that he's rejected the rags

Joorabchian has basically said it's a straight fight between Chelski and us for his signature.
Reading between the lines, about underdogs/ambition etc. it would appear we are favourites.

Tricky_Trev, a lot of people on here do not understand odds so please could you provide an explanation as to what is happening?

Caciedo and Jo won't be here next season anyway in my opinion. Bellamy will have to compete with Bojinov, Tevez and Robinho.

Bilboblue said:

Joorabchian has basically said it's a straight fight between Chelski and us for his signature.
Reading between the lines, about underdogs/ambition etc. it would appear we are favourites.

I thought that too.And I just can't see Kia wanting to piss off the richest men in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.