Tevez [Merged]

coulsonblue said:
Taylor said:
I think the Tevez deal is done or will be done, vague I know. My feeling is that after signing RSC that we wont get Eto'o. Hope I am wrong would love to see Robinho, Tevez and Eto'o lead the attack with RSC on the bench as support.

Tevez done by Wednesday

Is that so, hope your right mate

coulsonblue said:
Taylor said:
I think the Tevez deal is done or will be done, vague I know. My feeling is that after signing RSC that we wont get Eto'o. Hope I am wrong would love to see Robinho, Tevez and Eto'o lead the attack with RSC on the bench as support.

Tevez done by Wednesday

didnt you say yousterday that your ITK source said Tevez was going to Europe because his family were "unsettled" in England ?

2cqbg4l.jpg

kinkyisgod said:
coulsonblue said:
Taylor said:

Tevez done by Wednesday

didnt you say yousterday that your ITK source said Tevez was going to Europe because his family were "unsettled" in England ?

Correct. That information was from 2 and half weeks ago and was the general feeling at the time. I still thought yesterday he would come to us and as it turns out, he is this week, 80% chance by wednesday.

TonyGrealishwasmad said:
I've been watching this thread for what seems like months and now I am convinced it is going to happen. All the moaners need to get behind the club, the manager, the team and all the players. I've been watching City for 30 years and my God have I been tested. Our reward is what is about to unfold over the next few years but for starters we have the team below - a team that will challenge for honours, not league or Chumps lg just yet, but a cup would be nice for starters ...

Shay
Micah Ned Kompany Bridge
NDJ
Stevie Barry(c)

Tevez RSC Robbie

Bench: SWP, Zab, Bellers, Johnson, Petrov

Now if we get Etoo, Lescott, Toure then I don't know what I'll do ...

No Ireland??

Citysmith said:
TonyGrealishwasmad said:
I've been watching this thread for what seems like months and now I am convinced it is going to happen. All the moaners need to get behind the club, the manager, the team and all the players. I've been watching City for 30 years and my God have I been tested. Our reward is what is about to unfold over the next few years but for starters we have the team below - a team that will challenge for honours, not league or Chumps lg just yet, but a cup would be nice for starters ...

Shay
Micah Ned Kompany Bridge
NDJ
Stevie Barry(c)

Tevez RSC Robbie

No Ireland??
Says Stevie? Guessing that's Ireland.

Citysmith said:
TonyGrealishwasmad said:

Shay
Micah Ned Kompany Bridge
NDJ
Stevie Barry(c)

Tevez RSC Robbie

No Ireland??

Jay-Mcfc said:
Citysmith said:
TonyGrealishwasmad said:

Shay
Micah Ned Kompany Bridge
NDJ
Stevie Barry(c)

Tevez RSC Robbie

No Ireland??
Says Stevie? Guessing that's Ireland.

Good Shout, tired eyes I'm off to bed

dont all be so sure about teve'z in the 'pipeline' city arrival, chelsea have stayed in this running for long enough now to hyjack a move for him, not forgetting about our own steal with robbie last year, just wait and see with roman i think this sagas got room for just one more twist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.