Tevez [Merged]

jiminho said:
dont all be so sure about teve'z in the 'pipeline' city arrival, chelsea have stayed in this running for long enough now to hyjack a move for him, not forgetting about our own steal with robbie last year, just wait and see with roman i think this sagas got room for just one more twist.

Hello Chelsea fan.

jiminho said:
dont all be so sure about teve'z in the 'pipeline' city arrival, chelsea have stayed in this running for long enough now to hyjack a move for him, not forgetting about our own steal with robbie last year, just wait and see with roman i think this sagas got room for just one more twist.

we are odds on at the bookiers now and Chelski are 3-1

jiminho said:

Awight you cockernee! Face it Tevez wears City Blue

kaka, villa, pato, johnson, all massive targets chelsea have been in a strong running for as of late only to miss out all of them to other champions league opposition, are they really about to lose out on tevez aswell? but but only this time to a team that beat them to robbie before the last campaign and that couldnt even beat fulham to a uefa cup spot.

jiminho said:
kaka, villa, pato, johnson, all massive targets chelsea have been in a strong running for as of late only to miss out all of them to other champions league opposition, are they really about to lose out on tevez aswell? but but only this time to a team that beat them to robbie before the last campaign and that couldnt even beat fulham to a uefa cup spot.

Answer in short: Yes

Goodnight

chelsea fans wouldnt be able to tell you about our own tiny swp jr (little mascot) or even about the lack of chicken balti pies at half time, im city till i die my friend.

jiminho said:

you couldnt afford any of them, thats why you are our poorer competition, move aside and let the blue army steam roll through!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiminho said:
chelsea fans wouldnt be able to tell you about our own tiny swp jr (little mascot) or even about the lack of chicken balti pies at half time, im city till i die my friend.

who played in goal when we beat the rags 5-1 and the clock is tickinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Barry Conlons wig said:
jiminho said:

who played in goal when we beat the rags 5-1 and the clock is tickinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

time up your a ruski

jiminho said:

You clearly are a Chelsea fan mate. Just admit it. Nobody cares, its the lying that bothers people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.